Autumn

Autumn

A/N: Bare with me, I seem to be coming out of this crash but yeah, I don’t know, sorry darlings :(

Niall: It’s a blessed break from the humid months of summer, and you love watching the leaves fall, taking walks with them crunching beneath your boots. Niall tends to go with you, wearing a scarf for the first time in months, and you wander through the woods, talking about anything and everything, just the two of you, a break from the craziness of the summer tour and everything that goes with it.

Harry: You spend lazy nights in front of the television, watching whatever program that comes on next, and you tend to play with Harry’s hand, tangling it with yours while you lie with your head in his lap, his free hand carding idly through your hair. “This is fun,” he’ll proclaim during an ad break, and you’ll look up with a raised eyebrow, “Really?” “Yeah, s’quiet and it’s just us and we can just relax, you know?” “As long as you’re happy,” you smile, but he shakes his head, grinning down at you, “No, as long as you’rehappy.”

Liam: The leaves change and then fall, coating the ground with their crunchy selves, and the days get colder and shorter, so you stow away all your summer clothes and bring out your sweaters and jeans, not that you really mind the change, the world turns on, bringing weather change with it. Liam looks good in jumpers anyway, the material clinging to his chest and back, and you can steal them and wear them yourself, rolling the sleeves up and lounging around in them. It’s a new season, but you and Liam barely change, this perfect routine you’ve fallen into, and some people say routine is boring, but for you and Liam, you love it.

Louis: Louis in sweaters is probably one of your favourite things, he tends to wear his fringe down as well, not needing to keep the hair off his face anymore to stay as less hot as possible. You get to come home to a sleepy, warm, comfy Louis on your couch in sweatpants and a jumper, watching television, a pizza in the oven, gesturing for you to come and cuddle with him. Things tend to slow down in autumn, the rush of summer over, but you don’t mind, happy to take a breather and just rest with Louis.

Zayn: You make pumpkin soup in large amounts and freeze it for the coming months, settling in for the winter, work tends to slow down with Zayn as well, the tour over, the movie really promoting itself, so he can leave early in the morning for an interview and then come back home and spend the rest of the day with you. It’s comfy, school’s started again, and you get to come home and cuddle up with Zayn, eat lasagna on the couch together and regroup for the busy month of winter.