I'm only gonna break your heart

‘I’m only gonna break your heart.’

Niall: You smile at Niall, and shrug, fiddling with the collar of his white dress shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, before rising up onto your tiptoes, lips at his ear, “Not if I break yours first.”

Harry: “Oh,” your gaze flickers down to the ground, and Harry looks so apologetic, eyes sad and lips red. It’s not that he himself will break your heart, but the long distance and time away will. You inhale slowly, and then manage a hesitant smile, “I think you’re worth it.” He’s not sure he’s ever hugged a person so tightly.

Liam: Liam blinks at you, but he already expected the words, the confession, and bops up and down on his heels a bit, hands stuffed in his jeans pockets. “Yeah, well, I guess I’ll just have to deal with it, won’t I? I’m a big boy.” You laugh, running a thumb along his jaw before capturing his lips with yours.

Louis: He smirks at you, gaze trained to your mouth where the sentence has just fallen from your tongue. “I’m pretty capable of some heart breaking myself, you know.” “Oh yeah?” You tease, curling your fingers around his belt loops and tugging him forward, hips colliding. His lips drag over yours as he whispers, “Yeah.”

Zayn: You shriek it as he teases you, fingers digging into your sides while he tickles you until you’re writhing beneath him. “Are you really?” He pauses, eyebrows raised, and you take the opportunity to grab his hands, holding them up and away from you, grinning, “Nah, not really.” Zayn dips down, dropping a kiss on your nose, “I’m glad."