Baby Girl

Louis: He sat in the chair, his eyes on the screen following the doctors finger intently as he showed you guys the different body parts of your baby. “Can you tell the sex of the baby?” he asked, looking at you for confirmation on if you could find out the sex or not and you gave him the nod and the doctor looked a bit closer. “Yeah, would you like to know?” “Yes.” “Well, you’re having a baby girl, congratulations to the both of you.”

Zayn: “Hey hey baby girl.” he hushed, trying to quiet the fussy baby before she woke you up and kept the both of you up for the rest of the night. “We just got you home baby girl, can we relax now?” she let out a high pitched wail and Zayn flinched before sighing. “I guess not. How about if daddy sings to you baby girl, will that calm you down, will that keep you asleep, let’s hope it works.” Zayn then sang Little Things and your baby girl was soon entranced by the words coming out of her father’s mouth.

Niall: “You can do it baby girl, daddy and mommy both know you can.” Niall was in the ICU with your two month premature daughter as she fought for every breath her tiny body took. “You’re a fighter. You’ve got your mommy in you and she never gives up, fights through everything and stays strong, you get that from her. Daddy’s gonna be here everyday to see you get better and stronger. Daddy loves you baby girl, never forget that.”

Harry: She walked across the stage and as her name was called, Harry stood up proudly and clapped his hands, not caring if people thought he was overdoing it. He was proud of his baby girl and her graduating high school. When the ceremony was over she ran over into Harry’s arms and he spun her around. “My baby girl is officially a high school graduate, now you have something more in common with your aunt then your dad, wow.”

Liam: The nurse placed her in his arms and he sat in the chair in complete awe. “How did i create such a beautiful human being?” he said under a whisper, so low you didn’t hear what he asked himself and lifted her hat just enough so he could ruffle what little hair she had on her head. “You’re perfect baby girl, absolutely perfect. When you’re older, you’ve got to thank mommy for doing this, she went through a lot of pain to get you here, baby girl. God you’re beautiful baby girl, so beautiful.”