(AU) You're The Popular Couple In High School

(AU) You’re The Popular Couple In High School

A/N: I’m just going to apologise for this one right now. Sorry. Hope you like it anyway :) I love feedback x

Niall: You’re the popular couple in high school that gets in trouble. Secret parties being thrown when your parents are out of town, being caught in each other bedrooms at two o’clock in the morning, but then, everyone still idolizes you. You both usually arrive at different ends of the school, but Niall will appear at your locker quickly, ready to walk you to class, people watching with careful eyes, waiting for one of you to make a wrong move so that they can spread the rumour around the school, along with all the others. But, even though you do some things you shouldn’t, the two of you are still the subject of wishful glances as you walk through the halls.

Harry: You’re the popular couple in high school that everyone thinks will get married. What with Harry’s creamy skin and big green eyes, and your hair that never seems to have a bad day and effortless style, you fit together perfectly, Harry’s hand always on your hip or the small of your back, guiding you through the school, and gosh, it’s so incredibly perfect that it can’t possibly be real. But, over time, multiple people begin to sneak peeks into yours and Harry’s relationship, the conversations next to your car when he’s pressed you up against the door while he punctuates your words with kisses, you jumping up and down in your seat as he wins the school football game, a whispered compliment, a murmured love declaration, and god, you’re so going to get married one day.

Liam: You’re the popular couple in high school that get pregnant. Everyone was shocked, your parents, his parents, the teachers that you had to quietly take aside when your stomach began to show and explain what was happening. But probably the students were the most surprised, this ripple of shock moving through them when you entered the halls after summer, shirt stretched over your five month pregnant stomach. You and Liam had never seemed like those kind of people, sure, he’d kissed you a lot, apparently someone once saw you behind the building up against a wall, Liam’s shirt on the ground as you kissed, but for you to be pregnant was so unexpected. And although it’s a struggle, you both finish your education, and get jobs, and move out, all with a baby, and it ends up working perfectly.

Louis: You’re the popular couple in high school that everyone wants to be. All the guys want to be Louis, and all the girls want to be you. He’s scored the hottest girl in school (according to the male student body) and you the hottest boy (according to the femalestudent body), so, really, you’re both pretty lucky. People watch you move around the school, Louis’ lips at your ear as he whispers something, and you covering your mouth with a hand as you laugh at whatever he’s said. The two of you are classified as the ‘perfect’ relationship, and although it really isn’t all smooth sailing, there’s a fair bit of Louis standing outside your window asking to be let it, and you watching him from across the room and trying to get him to look over so you can apologize, it’s worth it, and everyone can see that, just from the way you look at each other.

Zayn: You’re the popular couple in high school that no one really knows much about. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, what you’re really like when no one’s around, no one even really knew who you were until Zayn caught up to you in the hall one day and asked if you wanted to go to Prom with him. Then your name was written on every note that was passed that day. ‘did u hear about Zayn asking (Y/N) to the prom?’ ‘who’s (Y/N)?’ ‘she’s in my English class, her friend told me.’ ‘did she say yes?’ ‘apparently’ and so and so forth, until your walking into the dance on Zayn Malik’s arm, and you feel like you could fly, not because you’re dating someone popular, but because Zayn makes you laugh and holds doors open for you, and gives you his jacket when you’re cold, and spends hours talking about your favourite books with you, so, no one really knows about the relationship the two of you have, only that you both blush whenever the others name is mentioned.