Late night cuddles

Niall: You whined, snuggling closer to his warm body. His strong arms held you closer, nose buried to your hair when he took a deep breath, muttering quietly to himself. “What?” you sighed, looking up to his bright blue eyes. You were lying against his warm, pale chest, pressing few kisses to his creamy skin. “I said I need to go. The plane leaves at three and it’s already midnight,” he muttered louder, making you frown at him. You knew it was coming but it still hurt. He needed to leave for tour and you were supposed to let him go. Niall chuckled tiredly, seeing how you shook your head, pressing yourself even harder to his presence. He was so warm, so comfortable and so solid. You couldn’t go without his steady heartbeats for four weeks! “No,” you whispered sadly against his chest, making Niall sigh. His blue eyes were sad when he gazed down to you, moving his big hand to move a piece of your hair out of your face. “ ‘s fine, we can cuddle a bit, yeh?” he said with a sad frown what made you nod frantically. You didn’t want to let him go. You wanted to stay there forever, just feel him holding you and pressing gentle kisses everywhere he could reach. His fingertips were calloused but when they ran over your skin they never failed to make the goose bumps appear. “ ‘m gona miss ye,” he mumbled against your hair, kissing the top of your head before inhaling deeply. His hands were stroking your back when you prepped his chest with fluttery kisses before reaching his dry but sweet lips. They belonged to you though they would be miles away for the next four weeks. The thought of it made your heart ache so you snuggled deeper against his chest, hands resting just above the chin hairs he was so proud of, “I’m gonna miss you too Niall.”

Zayn: A small smile tugged Zayn’s lips when he kicked his shoes off, eyes focused on your small figure on the bed. He could see a small tuft of hair, a bit of your silky skin, but everything else of you was wrapped to the comforted for dear life. Zayn chuckled happily, shaking his head while looking at you. There was nothing in the world he wanted as badly as just snuggle closer and unwrap you from the comforter to his arms. “Babe?” he cooed, lying next to you only on his boxers. His black hair was wet after a quick shower and his skin smelled musky, just like his shower gel. “Babe, I’m home,” he cooed silently when he lowered the blanket so he could press his warm lips to the nape of your neck. “Hi,” you mumbled half asleep, feeling slightly dizzy when you gazed to his brown eyes, “You look exhausted.” Zayn chuckled deeply, nodding when he lied down, wrapping you to his strong, tattooed arms. “I am,” he sighed, kissing your lips slowly, fingers drawing invisible circles to your arm. “Go to sleep then,” you hummed against his chest, nuzzling your nose to his armpit, smiling to yourself. You loved to be in his arms and just listen the sound of his heartbeat. “Nah, I just want to cuddle you for a second,” he breathed to your hair, smiling when he felt you curve against him, trying to get even closer. “Okay,” you answered with a small kiss just above his ribs. Even with all the tattoos the skin was soft like silk against your cheek. Zayn chuckled again, this time tiredly, before kissing your earlobe, making shivers run down your spine, “God I love you.”

Harry: A small giggle left your lips when Harry rubbed his nose against your cheek. His dark curls were tickling you when he snickered happily, green eyes sparkling with joy. “Are you sure?” you asked again, making him grin like a fool. The other lads were spending their night at James Corden’s New Year’s party, but Harry had stayed in with you. “I told you kitten, I don’t wanna go,” he rolled his eyes, huffing when he attacked you with tickles, making you gasp for air. “Fine! Fine! Okay, you don’t wanna go, I’ll stop asking, just stop it!” you laughed, making him laugh hoarsely as well when he stopped tickling, collecting you to his strong, long arms. He shook his head smirking when he looked down at you, cuddling you closer. “It’s almost new year,” he mumbled happily, eyes sparkling when you threw your hands around him on the couch, kissing his dimples. “Mmh, only five more minutes,” you agreed, feeling his hand stroke your side. Sighing, you lowered your head to his chest, letting him cuddle you in comfortable silence. His big hand was twirling your hair, other stroking your back when you let yourself rest against him. “Two minutes,” he hummed, ocean green eyes sparkling when he looked down to you, capturing your lips with his pink ones, kissing you sweetly. Your bodies were tangled to each other on the small couch, bodies flushed when you kissed, feeling nothing but pure bliss. His long legs were hanging over the couch, tattooed arms holding you so strongly you couldn’t possibly roll off. His lips stayed on yours when the year changed, but you stayed the same. “I’m glad you didn’t go,” you whispered between kisses, feeling how his lips twitched upwards when he cracked a smile. His long finger stroked your cheek when he looked at you with serious, yet loving, eyes, “Why would I go if I have everything I’ve ever wanted right here?”

Louis: “Where do you think you’re going?” Louis murmured half asleep when he wrapped his arms around your waist, trying to keep you still. “I need to pee,” you chuckled back, feeling how Lou’s warm arms pulled you back to bed while he whined loudly. “I don’t want you to,” he whined while he pouted his pink lip, eyes still closed. You smirked, looking at his tired, childish look, running your hand through his brown, messy hair. “I don’t want to either, but I haven’t wet my bed for years and I’m not going to start now,” you answered, wiggling out of his grip, ignoring his dramatic wail. His blue eyes opened when he glared at you playfully, still lying on his stomach. “I’ll be right back, silly,” you chuckled, kissing his outstretched hand before running to the bathroom. After washing your hands you tiptoed back to your bedroom only to find Louis sitting against the headboard, playful pout on his lips. His blue eyes were sparkling when he reached to you, pressing your body against him like a teddy bear. “Cuddle with me, love,” he sighed, making you giggle when you nodded, pressing your head against his arm. His hand was stroking your hair when he hummed, low melodic voice making his chest vibrate. He was so close, so warm and so gentle you wanted to stay there the rest of the night, never letting him change the position. “I’m sorry I woke you,” you sighed against his bare skin when he stroked your back, blue eyes dropping once in a while. You could see he was exhausted from all the work he had done. “It’s quite okay, love, don’t worry. I love cuddles,” he smirked sleepily, nuzzling your nose against him when you looked up to him. Giggling you pressed a small kiss to his waiting lips, happy to be on his arms, safe and sound. “I love cuddles too,” you sighed when he wrapped himself so you were almost tangled to each other. You kissed his deer tattoo when he grinned mischievously, “You love only Louis cuddles, right love?”

Liam: A small cry woke you up instantly. Your feet hit the cold floor when you unwrapped yourself from Liam’s warm embrace, tiptoeing to the nursery where your baby girl was wailing. “Hi baby, don’t cry! Mommy got you,” you cooed quietly, lifting the two-weeks-old little girl to your arms, cuddling her against your chest, making the small cry disappear. “You were lonely, little angel?” you cooed, looking down at her, smiling when she opened her brown eyes. They were exactly like Liam’s, even when everything else came from you. A small whine left her mouth when you rocked her, feeling exhausted. You wanted to get back to your bed and snuggle closer to Liam, press a kiss to his birthmark and just sleep. “Hm, what do you say, would you like to come next to mommy and daddy for a second?” you cooed, smiling when she opened her little, pink, heart shaped lips to yawn quietly. You smiled at her, mesmerized by her tiny movements when you walked back to your bedroom, lying next to Liam’s warm body. You adjusted the warm baby against your chest, smiling when she clutched your shirt with his tiny fists, closing her eyes. “Hey,” Liam mumbled throatily. His smile widened when he opened his brown eyes to see you lying next to him, cradling your baby against your chest. He scooped closer, nose touching your shoulder when his other hand rested on your waist while other stroked your baby’s tiny head. “Hi,” you smiled, kissing his forehead when you gazed to his eyes, enjoying his touch on your skin. “Family cuddle?” he chuckled, brushing his pink lips over your shoulder, making your heart miss a beat. His brown hair was messy when he ran his fingers through it, yawning widely. “I couldn’t leave her there alone,” you whispered, stroking Liam’s hand what was resting on your baby’s back. Liam nodded, eyes sparkling a little when he hummed happily, pulling you two closer and kissing both of your cheeks, “It’s okay, I’d love to have a cuddle with my girls.”