"...And...Stuff"

"...and stuff..."

Harry: “You’re all cute and stuff…” you mumbled when he caught you staring at him. You could feel your face getting red under his sly gaze, knowing that his stare would cause you to burn. His eyes squinted from across the sofa, his lips forming a small, sly smile. “Ok…now you’re just creepy,” you tossed a pillow at him but missed purposely. “Aww…you think I’m cute,” he cooed in his slow, deep voice, “I think you’re cute too.” He planted a kiss on your cheek, “And stuff.”

Liam: “You’re a dork…” you pulled the rubber nose off your best friend. He tried to scare you but he obviously failed. “How am I a dork?” He sat down by the stairs. “You’re not just a dork,” you laughed, “You’re also a noob…a sweetheart…and stuff,” you rested your head on his shoulder. He placed his head slowly and gently onto your’s, “So would ever consider…dating a…dork…or a noob…or a sweetheart…and stuff?”

Zayn: “Who’s that?” He nodded towards you as you walked into the club. “Who? Y/N?” Niall replied, “I invited her here. She’s a friend of mine. Hey! Y/N! Over here!” You walked over in your black dress that fit you perfectly, “Hey Niall! Thanks for the invite!” “No problem. This is Zayn,” he gestured towards the mate to his left. After 10 minutes Zayn had suggested a new idea to you, “How ‘bout we get out of here and stuff?” You leaned into his seductively, “I thought you’d never asked.”

Niall: “Mommy?” Your son tapped your knee, “What do you want for your birthday?” “All I want is you…” you kissed his cheek, “You don’t need to get me anything.” “Well…daddy is having a hard time,” he sighed sneakily. “Hmm…and did daddy send you up here?” You crouched down to his level. “He told me not to tell you and stuff…” he said with a carefree smile. “Hmm…THEN I WANT A NICE FOOT MASSAGE! DID YOU HEAR THAT HORAN?” “LOUD AND CLEAR!”

Louis: “Look at all this!” He pointed out to all the boxes now in your newly shared apartment, “Stuff, stuff, stuff and more stuff.” “May I remind you that all this ‘stuff’ is everything you’ve bought me since we started dating two years ago,” you unpacked one of the boxes, “I told you we didn’t need this singing fish.” “But he’s so funny and stuff!” He pressed the button and sang along. “You’re funny and stuff.”