He dreams about you

He dreams about you

Niall: He doesn’t really remember it in the morning, it’s already draining from his mind as his eyelids flutter open, but your face is some small trigger, padding back into the bedroom holding two mugs of tea, smiling and still in pajamas. He knows you were there, and even though it’s slightly frustrating that he can’t quite grasp the concept of what actually happened during the dream, he’s absolutely positive you were by his side. It makes him smile as you crawl back into bed, snuggling closer to him because he’s warm and the heaters broken, and no matter how far into his mind he disappears, you’re always gonna be there.

Harry: He’s not sure what’s happened, or how he got himself into the situation, but all he knows is that he’s stuck in an empty, white room, and he keeps calling out, but you never come. Somehow, in the complicated depths of his dream, he knows that you’re there, you’re standing just outside, but no matter how many times he bangs on the door and yells and screams, you never appear. He wakes with his heart thudding against his rib cage and his fingers tingling. Your nose is tucked into his neck, your body warm and reassuring pressed against him. He turns closer into you, breathing in the smell of your shampoo. Your fingers curl into his hip subconsciously, and he doesn’t feel so alone anymore.

Liam: He’s lost, wandering through a foggy, intimidating forest, and it’s getting dark and he’s cold and he’s scared and he’s justLiam. Not famous Liam or sensible Liam or singer Liam, he’s just a person and he’s anxious and uncomfortable, and then you appear, dressed in a pretty white dress, padding towards him and offering a hand, and you lead him out and back to his house and sit next to him while he goes to sleep. It’s all rather surreal, and he’s still a bit freaked out when he wakes up the next morning, but when he rolls over and finds you sleeping peacefully beside him, your lips pouted and hair spread out around your head, he thinks the fact that you saved him in the dream may actually be pretty close to reality.

Louis: He’s been away from you for over a month now, and it’s fine, really, he’s touring the world and playing stadiums and pulling pranks on security, but he’s going to bed alone and waking up alone and he’s getting a bit tired and he thinks he’s getting sick and he misses you. A lot. So when he dreams that you’re here, watching a movie with him, the two of you the only ones in the theater, eating popcorn and cuddling and running around and sitting in perfect seats, it sucks when he has to wake up. He shakes his head into the pillow, squeezing his eyes shut and trying to force his way back into the dream, but of course it doesn’t work, and he ends up calling you, huddled in blankets and listening to the phone ring before his stomach relaxes, your voice murmuring a hello. It makes everything a bit better.

Zayn: And he wakes up with a tightness to his throat and his eyes straining in the darkness, certain in his groggy mindset that you hate him, that you’re not together anymore, that you’ve left. It’s chilling and he’s got goose bumps, pulling the duvet up higher before rolling over. He relaxes a bit when he finds you sleeping, knees tucked up like always, your lips parted and chest rising and falling with every slow breath. He reaches out, pulling you closer and tucking you against him, kissing the top of your head. You mumble something unintelligible and snuggle closer, and yeah, you’re not going anywhere. 

A/N

just to let you people know the more likes/comments/votes the quicker i update!! hint hint 

xxx