He hasn't seen you since school days...

He hasn't Seen you Since School Days...

A/N: Basing the school system off the English Education articles on Wikipedia my infinite knowledge lmfao, so I assume elementary here in the US would be primary over there, and middle school-high school here is comprehensive over there?  Could be wrong, so feel free to politely point out errors!:)

Harry:  Since the beginning of high school to be specific.  Your dad got a job transfer and you had to leave.  Sure, you texted and called, but you both got busy and the communications stopped.  Now, though, he sees you walking around Holmes Chapel with your mum walking along with you.  “Y/N!” He calls to you without hesitation and you look over at him confused by the voice which has deepened a lot.  And he sees you also look a lot different, “Wow, it’s really you.” He mumbles walking to you with a small smile.

Liam:  And you were one of the few friends he had, of course he was ecstatic to see you again after the years he hadn’t.  His eyes noticed your hairstyle was different, and of course you’d matured, but so as he a lot.  You smiled up at him still too happy to speak yourself.  “It’s been forever.” He tells you pulling you into a tight hug, one you gladly return as you nod against his chest, “Way, way too long.  I missed you a lot.”

Louis:  His mouth quickly curls into a grin as he notices you across the street walking.  He nearly ran over to you, but heard Phoebe greet him from exiting her school and looked to her.  After Daisy also made her way out he looked back over across the street and noticed you weren’t in sight, “Darn…” He mumbled to himself taking his sister’s hands in his own and leading them along the pathway.  “Louis?” His spirits lifted back up recognizing the familiar voice and he turned around to be met with your smiling face.

Niall:  And his mouth drops in shock as he stands from his seat offering you an over-the-autograph-table hug.  “Y/N, I haven’t seen you in years!  Where have you been?” He grins remembering how you moved before cell phones were readily available to everyone.  You were both close and for the longest time he felt a half of himself missing after you left, “I missed you a lot,” He begins, but is cut off by Preston hollering at him to sign stuff, “Shit, uh, stay in the back ‘til this is over, okay?”

Zayn:  And of course he didn’t recognize you at first; you had only been a classmate throughout primary, but lost touch when you both entered high school.  Now he’s surprised to see you standing in the entryway of the house talking to his mum about something he couldn’t quite hear.  “Oh, Zayn, do you remember Y/N?” His mom asked catching a glimpse of him standing in the hall.  His eyes met yours and he nodded slowly, “Yeah, definitely.”