You're roommates with another member

Zayn: “Where’s (YN) at?” you hear from the entryway and look up from the book you were reading. “(YN)’s here, Zayn, why do you ask?” you laugh and Liam and Zayn walk into the living room and sit on either side of you on the couch. “I just, i haven’t seen you in a long time and i was getting worried about you.” Liam got up and walked away, leaving you and Zayn alone. “Why did Liam just walk out? And why would you be worried about me?” Zayn put his head in his hands. “I maybe kind of like you as more then just a friend and Liam finally convinced me to come over here and tell you how i really felt about you. What do you say? Or did I just make myself look like an idiot?” You put your book to the side and crawl onto Zayn’s lap, taking his face into your hands and kissing him. “Like hell you’re an idiot, you’re the most amazing person i’ve ever met.”

Liam: "Nice flat, Niall. You said your roommate’s name was, (YN)?" Niall nodded and welcomed the guys into the apartment you shared with him. "Yeah.” You had just woken up and stood in the kitchen watching the guys talking about you. “Niall, who are you talking to?” “These are my band mates, Louis, Zayn, Harry and over here we have Liam.” Liam’s jaw was near the ground and you laughed. “Does he talk? Or does he just stare at every girl he meets like this?” “Don’t know.” Niall laughed and waved his hand in front of Liam’s face until Liam snapped out of his haze. “Liam, this is (YN), my roommate! (YN), Liam.” You nod and take Liam’s hand. “Look, if you’re not going to talk, let me, yes i think you’re hot also, let’s go out on a date!”

Harry: "Zayn, i thought you said we weren’t going to haveany other people here today, i thought today was a cleaning day." you skipped down the stairs and froze when you saw who was in your living room. "You’re not Zayn." Harry nodded. "Yeah, i’m Harry." You nod, slowly going down the stairs. "Yeah, i know who you are. I’ve kind of been a fan of One Direction’s since Zayn told me you guys were a band." Harry smirked. "You known Zayn long?" "We were neighbors all my life until he went to audition for Xfactor." "You bored here? I just came over here because Zayn told me something was waiting for me and nothing else is here, except you. So i think he meant someone was waiting for me. Want to go out?"

Louis: "Siblings living together, aw how sweet." Louis cooed as you and Harry each sent him a glare. "Real nice, Tommo." you sneer and Louis just gives you a proud smile. "I do what i can. Now, with you guys living together, i don’t want to have to keep coming over here to settle your sibling fights, you hear me?" Harry scoffs and stands up, letting his boots thud against the floor panels. "We’re not going to fight, Louis! She needed a place to stay and i let her stay with me. However, I see the way you were staring at my sister, respect her and i’ll let you take her out on a date." You stared at Harry. "What?" Harry nodded and grabbed your hand placing it in Louis’. "Have fun, kids."

Niall: "And dishes are finally done." you mutter as you finish putting the dishes away and sitting at the kitchen table. After letting your head rest on the table for a few minutes you heard footsteps. "You better be here to do the dishes the next time they need to be done, Louis!" "I’m not Louis." A thick Irish accent coursed through the room and your head snapped up with full alert. "Oh, hi Niall. Have you seen my roommate by chance? I’m getting real tired of doing all the cleaning when he’s here and not on tour." Niall shook his head. "No, sorry, but uh, if you need help, i’m here to help you. What should I clean first?"