You get rid of the baby fat

Harry: “Kitten have you se- what are you doing?” Harry asked puzzled, leaning to the doorway green eyes wide as he stared at you smirking. You smiled back, stroking your baby’s back when she was strapped to your chest with a scarf. You were starting the baby- mommy yoga in the middle of the living room right before Harry found you two. “Yoga,” you answered smiling and adjusting the small sniffling pink bundle better against your chest, smiling as she yawned, small pink lips parting when her greenish eyes squinted close. Harry was still staring at you, hand playing with his lower lip when he hummed, eyes smiling.  Sitting down gently, you kissed your daughters forehead before reaching to your toes, stretching gently. Your giggled when your daughter squeezed lightly against your thighs. “Harry will you stop staring?” you chuckled when you looked up to your husband whose messy, dark curls were under a bandana. He only had his black boxers on, making his black tattoos stand out nicely. His abs were still firm after many years of marriage, making you blush when you glanced them. Harry smirked happily, shaking his head when he sat next to you, stroking your baby’s cheek. “Sorry kitten,” he grinned so widely his dimples popped out, making your heart swell. You loved those dimples. Every time you saw them it meant that he was happy, and it was all you wanted. Luckily he had passed the dimples to your little girl whose smirk was as adorable as her fathers. He shook his head again happily when you took another position, adjusting the baby again. She was nuzzling her small, dark haired head against your chest, warm cheek against your skin. “Tell me again why you are doing this, kitten,” Harry chuckled darkly when you stretched your sides, making your muscles stronger. “I’m going to get fit, love. I can’t have all the baby fat hanging out, can I?” you smirked, biting your lip when he stood up, kissing your sleeping baby’s forehead before capturing your lips with his warm ones. You tangled your hand to his thick hair, soon forgetting the whole exercise. “Harry, I need to..,” you mumbled against his lips, head buzzing when you felt his soft lips against yours. He was furrowing his eyebrows, attempting to look angry when he took your head to his hands, looking straight to your eyes with his sparkly ones, “But you are fit kitten. Absolutely sexy. Being a mommy makes you even sexier… If you get any hotter I might not be able to take it to be honest…” You rolled your eyes, kissing his dimples when he chuckled, big hand stroking your baby’s head. “You’ll be just fine, I think.”

Liam: You groaned when small cries filled the air, interrupting your daily jog. “No, no, honey go back to sleep so mommy can finish the jog, okay,” you whined, knowing very well that it was not going to happen. When your baby boy woke he wouldn’t go back to sleep before feeding and changing. “Oh fine,” you mumbled when the cries increased, making you coo to the prams where the small baby boy was screaming his head off. He was scrunching his small forehead, lips quivering when you kissed his cheek, knowing that he was probably hungry again. “Hold on little one, we’re going,” you chuckled when he cried miserably, making you run back to your flat. Luckily the park was near your house and you were back at your door at the record time. “Ssh, baby it’s alright, we’re home,” you cooed, lifting the small bundle to your arms, rocking him a little, making the cries quiet down a little. You smiled at the baby boy when you opened the door, kicking your running shoes off, wondering if Liam was home. “Hi love,” Liam’s voice yelled, making you smile when he emerged to the doorway, taking the crying baby to his strong arms. He kissed his small forehead, cooing to the wailing infant when he rocked him gently, brown eyes full of love. His eyes were always sparkling when he looked down to his son, the biggest pride he had.  “Where were you?” he asked, glancing your clothes skeptically, already knowing the answer. You shrugged sitting down and opening your bras, whipping away few sweat drops before taking the baby to your arms. “We went for a jog,” you answered with a light voice when your son’s gums met your nipple, sucking it greedily. You could hear Liam’s deep sigh when he sat closer to you, resting his chin on your shoulder. His long finger stroked your baby’s small fist, and he smiled when he gripped his father’s finger with the whole hand, squeezing tightly. “I thought we talked about this, love,” he mumbled, hand stroking your waist when he kissed your shoulder with his chipped lips, making your heart clench with guilt. “I just want to get rid of the baby fat…” you shrugged, feeling extremely guilty when Liam frowned against your shoulder, “You won’t miss the few pounds.”  Liam’s tattooed arms tightened around you when he lifted his eyes to meet yours. The beautiful brown eyes were sad when he looked at you hopeless, “Yes I will… And we had a deal. You promised to stop when you’d get rid of the baby fat…That was a month ago…” You nodded, few tears escaping your eyes when he kissed your cheek, stroking few hairs off your forehead. Your son was still gripping his finger when he sucked your nipple, making delighted voices and murmurs against your skin. “I know, I’m sorry…I’ll stop it. Honestly,” you sniffled, making Liam’s heart break when he nuzzled his nose against your cheek, breathing in your scent, “Don’t be love. You are so beautiful, can’t you see it? You are so beautiful.”