"i hope you're ready"

"I Hope You're Ready"

Niall: 

You walked out of the doctor’s office with a smile on your face and a bottle of pre-natal vitamins in your hand. The doctor said that you were six weeks along and everything was perfect. You couldn’t wait to tell Niall the good news. He was currently on tour and wasn’t able to be at the appointment. You practically skipped home, not wanting to waste time before telling him the good news. Niall and you had scheduled a Skype date for just after your appointment. You skipped over to your laptop and saw a video chat request from Niall. You accepted and were greeted by his smiling face. “Hello there, beautiful,” he smiled. “Hey, Ni. How’s tour?” “It’s great, but I’m missing you. Our time together a few weeks ago was too short,” he laughed. “But it did just the trick,” you winked. “But I could’ve used more time with you,” he whined. “But it did just the trick,” you repeated, putting emphasis on the word just. Niall cocked an eyebrow in confusion, but then his expression turned into one of pure joy. “Are you saying what I think you’re saying?” he beamed. “I hope you’re ready, Horan, we’re going to be parents.”

Harry:

“I can’t believe my baby girl is getting married,” your mother gushed. “It seems like just yesterday I was holding you in my arms for the first time.” “Oh mom,” you sighed, rolling your eyes. “I’ll always be your little girl, you know that right?” She nodded. ” Your mother got your dress down from the pole it was hanging on. She carefully undid the buttons and helped your step into the gown. Your maid of honor helped you put on your shoes while another bridesmaid handed your mother a string of pearls that she laced around your neck. She helped your turn slowly so you could look at yourself. You gasped at the reflection before you. “Are you ready sunshine?” your father asked, poking his head through the door. You nodded and he came and took your arm. He lead you to the double doors right behind your bridesmaids. The doors opened and you saw Harry waiting for you at the end of the aisle. Your father walked you down and delivered you to Harry. His smile was wide and he wiped a few tears from your cheeks. He took your hands and leaned his forehead onto your. “I hope your ready, (Y/N), this is the first day of the rest of our lives.”

Louis: 

This isn’t happening. You grabbed another box and pulled out the little stick. You did your business and set a timer. You walked out of the bathroom and began to pace the floor, waiting for the timer to go off. The last six tests said positive, but you were praying to God that there would be one negative. Maybe the rest were false positives. How on earth were you going to tell the father? It was just a stupid one night stand. But a one night stand with Louis Tomlinson. How could this have happened? The timer went off, pulling you from your downward spiral. You took three deep breaths before walking back into the bathroom. You picked up the little stick and dropped it as soon as you saw the two blue lines. You leaned against the sink and splashed some water on your face. You racked your brain for what to do next. You walked out of the bathroom and found your phone. Louis had left his number in it before your one night stand. You unlocked your phone and scrolled until your thumb was hovering Louis’ name. You took another deep breath before calling him. He picked up after the third ring. “Hello?” his voice full of confusion. “Louis, you probably don’t remember me, but we slept together about eight weeks ago.” “(Y/N)? Is something wrong?” You bit your lip, staying quiet. “(Y/N)? What’s going on?” his voice had a sense of panic. You took another deep breath. “Louis, I’m pregnant. I hope you’re ready.”

Liam:

The movie ended, but you didn’t really even notice. Liam was hovered over you, placing gentle kisses down your jaw and along your collar bone. His hands started to wander down your side then up your shirt. “Li,” you whispered, gently pressing against his shoulders. He pulled away. “What? Is something wrong?” he panted. You shook your head. “Are you sure?” he asked. “If I’m moving too fast or if I did something wrong, let me know,” he rambled. You smiled at him. “Li, nothing is wrong,” you whispered. “Then what is it?” he asked again. You bit your lip and looked up at him. “What?” he pressed. You smirked and playfully twisted your fingers into his hair. You pulled his face back to yours, kissing him with more passion than ever. “Whoa,” he breathed against your lips, “what’s gotten into you?” You smirked at him again, a playful fire dancing behind your eyes. Even in the dark room, Liam picked up on the spark. A fire to match yours appeared behind his eyes. “Are we going to do this?” he whispered. You nodded, running your hands down his back. He smiled at you again, pressing his lips back to yours. He broke away for a moment to brush some of your hair away. “I hope you’re ready, love, this is going to be the best night of your life.”

Zayn: 

“Is everything alright, Z?” you asked, watching him push his food around his plate. The two of you had had this date scheduled forever, but for some reason, Zayn was acting rather strange. He had hardly spoken a word and barely touched his food. “Hmm? Yea, everything is fine. Perfect, actually,” he said with a smile. “Are you sure? You seem a little off,” you pressed. Zayn shook his head. “Everything is fine, (Y/N),” he smiled. You gave him a funny look but didn’t question him anymore. When dinner came to a close, Zayn was quick to pay the bill and whisk you away from the table. “Z, what’s going you,” you giggled as he tugged you out of the restaurant. Instead of going to the car, he led you down the sidewalk and around to an old abandoned building. “What are we doing here?” you asked as Zayn led your inside. “You’ll see,” he laughed. He led you up the stairs and onto the roof. You gasped as you took in the sight. There were roses and candles set up all over the roof. “Z, this is beautiful. But what’s it for?” you breathed. You turned around to look at him. “Z?” you gasped as you saw him down on one knee with a ring box. “I love you, (Y/N), I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I hope you’re ready.”