'Everybody knows that i want you...'

‘Everybody knows that I want you…’

A/N: This is so not a line from a Big Time Rush song. (It totally it is.) But that’s beside the point. Enjoy! xx

Niall: Niall’s bright and loud and confident and the magnitude of his attraction is quickly recognised by everyone, there are fans worried that you’re going to use him, humiliate him in public, and although it never reaches that point (not that you were ever,ever, planning on it), it’s a pretty crazy whirlwind. The relationship that isn’t really a relationship is in every tabloid, a subject of every celebrity gossip, scandalous pictures emerging, managers fearful of what you’re doing to Niall’s reputation, but he’s happy, the corners of his mind stained with you as your fling swirls on.

Harry: It’s splashed across every gossip magazine, Harry and his ‘mystery girl’ that he insists is only a friend, even though the two of you have engaged in plenty of dimly lit corner kissing and hasty hands slipping beneath tops, but it’s never gone beyond that. It’s never escalated into anything remotely like a relationship, no matter how much Harry thinks about you or sends you pretty little trinkets from the countries he goes to. It’s too hesitant; you’ve known each other too long, but he wants you, and you want him, and one day the two of you are going to tip over the edge and step into the darkness of a relationship, and you’re either going to tear each other apart, or save each other from drowning.

Liam: Louis’s elbow jabs into Liam’s ribcage every time you enter the room, Harry grinning and trying to push the two of you together (much to Liam’s embarrassment) as Zayn snickers into his fist, Niall having to leave the room because he’s laughing so hard. It’s like grade school again, Liam both avoiding you and following you, this whirlwind crush because where on earth did you even come from? It’s boyish and mortifying and he’s tripping over his feet for the first time in years, but he just wants you, and it’s blurring his mind with the need.

Louis: Louis thinks he may have it in glaring neon letters across his forehead. ‘I want (Y/N)!!’ It’s a haze constantly in his mind, his thoughts blurring, reactions slow, this endless thrumming in the back of his head of you, you, you. His Mum’s picked up on it, the boys, god, even Lottie’s worked out that he’s completely gone for you. He’s like a little schoolboy again, pride dragging only behind him in the desk as he stammers and blushes, because even with platinum albums and sold out world tours under his belt, he still thinks you’re so much better than him.

Zayn: Zayn can’t distinguish the emotion between love and lust, but right now that’s the least of his problems. The only thing he’s focused on is you, and your body and your mouth and your eyes and this is what he wants, this is what he needs. He needs you pressed against him smiling and laughing and making witty comments. He’s not going anywhere anytime soon, even in this huge party that’s full of interesting people, and he’s not letting you disappear either.