Beds

Beds

A/N: This is just a cutie smoochy preference for Sloane, because she left me this comment: ’Boys doing cute things like cuddling and snuggling in bed and telling you nice things and cheering you up because I’m drowning in this week.’ And I love Sloane a heap so I wrote it just for her :*

Niall: The covers are usually unmade because neither of you can really be bothered to stop and actually tuck the sheets in and pull them straight, and anyway, it’s much easier to crawl in at night when there’s no resistance from hospital corners. It’s rather a big bed, seeing as the two of you spend so much time in and on it, on your laptops or watching tv or just talking, Niall’s fingers drawing steady circles on your hip, but when you’re actually sleeping, barely any of it’s used, just the small space where both of your bodies are pressed together, breath washing over skin, your head tucked under Niall’s chin, safe in his arms.

Harry: Harry’s long and lean and lanky, and he’s restless too, rolling over this way and that as he tries to get comfortable, before finally dragging you across the mattress with the effortless strength he has, and pressing you close, nuzzling into your cheek and pressing lazy kisses while you laugh into his chest. He’s a warm, heavy weight when he eventually does fall asleep, half of his body draped over yours, but it’s nice to be able to feel his presence, his chest rising and falling against your shoulder, reminding you that Harry’s here, he’s always here.

Liam: You come home after he’s gone to bed sometimes, a slumbering body wrapped in the duvet, and it’s nice to be able to tug off the boots that have been killing your feet all day and pull off the scratchy jumper that may look good but doesn’t feel good at all, and just crawl in behind him, wrapping your arms around his torso, his body warm and relaxed as he mumbles something, rolling over to kiss your head. He murmurs a ‘welcome home’ into your hair, already drifting back into sleep, but he sleeps easier this time around, because he’s pressed against you.

Louis:  You have a lovely kitchen and lounge room and even bathroom in your house, but the bedroom is the most used room anyway. The bed is big and comfortable, and the two of you can spend all day in there, reading and snoozing and kissing sleepily. The sheets are soft and the duvet is heavy and warm, so you can curl into the pillows and simply sleep the day away, Louis a warm body wrapped around you, safe and feeling a lot like home.

Zayn: Zayn always looks so pretty in those hours when he’s falling asleep or waking up, eyes large and sleepy, the brown mellow and eyelids drooping. His inky black hair is mussed up from the pillows, sticking up in all directions and falling over his forehead. He’s so relaxed and comfy, and it’s a rare sight to see him so sleepy and weak. He’s a cuddler, shaping his body around yours, making sure you’re warm enough and happy and tired, pressing soft kisses to your hair, safe in the haven of a dark bedroom and comfortable bed.