He Finds Your Tumblr

A/N: Requested! About three times actually, so I hope you like it. Feedback would be awesome. x

Niall: Niall get’s sent a link by a fan on twitter, and spends about two hours scrolling through it before you find him, quickly rushing over as soon as you recognize the theme, taking the computer away. “Niall!” “What?” “How did you find that?” He’s laughing even as you’re blushing, clutching the laptop tight against your chest. “A fan sent me the link.” “Oh my god,” you groan, squeezing your eyes shut, “This is so embarrassing ” He’s still laughing as he gets up from the desk, walking over to kiss your forehead and wrap you up in his arms, lips brushing your cheek, “Don’t be embarrassed, I think it’s cute.” 

Harry: “Whatcha doing?” You click off the tab, landing back on twitter, and Harry nestles his chin onto your shoulder, plastering himself up against your back. “Not much.” “What were you just doing?” He squints at the line of tabs at the top of the screen, leaning forward a bit, “What’s… tumblr? Isn’t that the thing that all the fans write the dirty stuff on?” You laugh, and shake your head, beginning to scroll through your twitter feed. “Sometimes, mostly it’s just a lot of really cool people blogging about life. And you happen to come up in it a lot.” He huffs a laugh, and decides to commandeer your computer to click back onto the website, despite your protests. “Harry, stop. That’s private.” He holds your wrists tight in one of his hands, and begins to look through your dash. “Harry,” you whine, and he laughs, kissing your ear and clicking off, licking your cheek and making you shriek before he rolls onto the other side of the bed, “Interesting.”

Liam: “What’s up?” Liam says, coming into the bedroom where you’re sitting cross legged on the bed, scrolling through your dashboard. “Nothing.” “What’re you looking at?” He flops down next to you, wriggling through your arm to rest his head on your leg, looking at the laptop screen. “Just tumblr.” “I didn’t know you had one.” You laugh, and smile down at him. “What did you think I was doing when I was on the computer then?” He shrugs, “I thought you were on twitter or something.” “No, tumblr’s so much better than twitter.” He huffs, and pinches your knee gently. “Take that back.” “No, I stand by it, Payne.” “Take it back,” he whines, rolling onto his back to glare up at you, eyebrows furrowed, and you laugh at him, bending to kiss his nose, “Never.” 

Louis: “Babe, I’m just gonna use your computer to check twitter, okay?” You nod, curled up on the couch, completely engrossed in the television show you’re watching, “‘kay.” You hear him disappear inside the bedroom, and come back out a few minutes later, setting the laptop down in front of you, the familiar blue background on the screen. “Oh.” “I thought you didn’t have tumblr?” “I… lied?” He chuckles, sitting down next to you, grabbing the computer, “You know what this means, I’m now allowed to go through your dashboard.” You scramble to take the laptop from him, “No, you’re not.” “So you’ve got something to hide?” “No, I just - You can’t look at it, okay?” Louis, being Louis, finds this absolutely hilarious, but the football highlights come on, and you’re able to log out before he returns to reality. 

Zayn: “Why are you on tumblr?” You ask, eyebrows raised as you come up behind Zayn, where he’s sitting on the couch, computer resting in his lap. “It’s cool.” You bend down, crossing your arms on the back of the sofa, chin on his shoulder  “I know, I’ve got it, too.” “You have tumblr?” “Yep.” “Huh, I didn’t know that.” You laugh, kissing his jaw, “I know, I made sure you didn’t know.” “Meanie, what’s your URL?” “Not telling.” “Hey!” He twists to look at you, eyes narrowed, “Tell me!” You laugh, straightening back up. “No way am I telling you. Why do you even have it?” “I like watching all the fans freak out when something happens.”  You roll your eyes, “Of course you do.”