Teen Wolf (AU)

Teen Wolf (AU)

A/N: I think we all knew this would happen eventually? This is loosely based on the series (loosely being the key word, I’m serious). I hope you like it :) x

Niall: He’s the omega. The lone wolf.  But he’s relaxed and funny and not doing any harm. He manages to lock himself down somewhere during the full moon, he’s taught himself to suppress anger, lower his heart rate, and when he does find a pack, made up of an alpha named Louis and three beta’s, he’s quick to get on their good side, and before he knows it, he’s no longer an omega, but a beta. 

Harry: He’s the human. The sidekick. The researcher. Ready to help at a moments notice, but also the weakest, easy to brush aside, easy to hurt, easy to injure. But he’s one of the best weapons to have, he has connections and knowledge on his side, as well as pure willpower to keep everyone safe. And although there may be a few bumps along the road, a bruised jaw, broken nose, scars shaped like claws along his side, in the end, everyone’s okay, including him. 

Liam: He’s the alpha. The leader, but also the protector. He has these four betas under his control, and he’s not going to abuse that power. He needs to take care of them, ensure their safety, make sure they don’t get hurt, or hurt anyone else, and that’s mostly what his job is. He doesn’t want anyone getting hurt. He lies awake at night counting off on his fingers where everyone is and what they’re doing. And although, in a fight, he could take anyone, there’s a softer side to him that cleans their wounds and reassures them when they feel like they’re about to die from all the pressure. So, really, he’s the best alpha you could have. 

Louis: He’s the new beta. Sarcastic and snarky and shocked that his world is falling down around him like this. One midnight walk in the woods was all it took and now every sound is banging against his eardrums and   his reflexes are heightened, and he can see the grains in the wood fifty meters from him. Scary is an understatement and when the alpha arrives to explain everything, he freaks out, he doesn’t want this, doesn’t want a body that heals crazily fast, doesn’t want fangs and pointed nails and weird eyes, he wants to be normal. But normal has changed now, and he slowly comes to accept that, ready to enter the supernatural world. 

Zayn: He’s the hunter’s son. Good with a bow and arrow, he can run fast and he can fight if it’s needed, and he hates werewolves, until he falls in love one. It starts with the slow burning in his chest, and it’s steady and unforgiving, until he’s an absolute goner for a werewolf for god’s sake. And it isn’t just one, she’s an alpha, so she comes with a whole pack who are fiercely protective of her. So he’s tipped into this world of secrecy and undying trust and the world’s a blur usually, but you’re his anchor, holding his sanity down.