He says he doesn't want your baby but eventually comes around

Harry: Tears rolled down your cheeks when you clutched your pillow against your chest, silent sobs rocking your body. Your head was throbbing painfully, but your heart ached even more. There was a baby inside of you. Harry’s baby. Baby he didn’t want. You wiped the salty tears to your palm right before breaking in to even louder sobs. Your heart was breaking painfully, ripping you apart. Even when you had known about your pregnancy for few days, you loved your baby already. You loved her or him more than anything, but you wished you didn’t. You knew Harry had a point: you were young and busy, not having time to a needy little infant. A hoarse whimper left your mouth when you pressedburning eyes close, clutching your flat belly, hoping that there could be some way you could become a mother…And Harry would become a father and be happy about it… You curled your legs closer to your chest, sobs still rocking through your body when you cried oblivious that you were watched. Harry was standing on the doorway, ocean green eyes full of tears. He had thought you had agreed after the fight, but he could see how broken you were. His heart was breaking when he saw you lying on the bed, looking beautifully destroyed like a broken angel. He frowned, running his hand through his thick brown hair. Tears were chocking him when he saw you rock yourself silently, wishing that something would help you. I hate that I did this for her, he taught, biting his pink lip. His long fingers were tracing one of his tattoos when he watched you in silence; I denied our child and made her feel like this… Guilt was burning him when he thought how you cried over your baby, your and his. Harry’s mouth gaped when he froze. Your and his…Y/N’s and mine… Mine…A baby… What the hell am I doing? With two long steps he was standing next to you. He stripped down his skinny jeans, curling next to you in the bed. His big hand reached to stroke your arm when he smiled gently, happy tears filling his eyes. Your and his baby. His baby. My baby. You flinched under his touch, but he didn’t frown. Instead, he pulled you closer, hand moving to stroke your still flat belly. You whimpered louder, trying to get out of his grip but he kept you close, ignoring your desperate moves. “Sssh, ssh it’s okay kitten, it’s okay..,” he cooed, kissing your forehead with his soft lips, “I’m sorry…I’m so sorry… I want the baby. I really do. I didn’t mean what I said earlier, I just got shocked, that’s all. I want a baby. Our baby.” Tears were rolling down his cheeks when you raised your head to look at him. He was smiling gently, truth in his eyes. “A-are you serious? Serious serious?” you whimpered not wanting to get your hopes up. You wanted the baby more than anything, but you wanted Harry to want it too. “I’m absolutely, one thousand percent serious,” Harry whispered, lips turning to a grin when he pressed his lips firmly against yours, “We’re having a baby Y/N.”

Zayn: You splashed cold water to your face, hands trembling so hard you spilled it to your shirt. Gulping lightly you reached to your towel, burying your face to it, breathing slowly in and out, like wanting to breathe the situation out of you. You knew Zayn was watching you, you could feel his brown eyes burning to your back, but you didn’t care. Your sorrow was something he couldn’t take out of you. A lonely tear spilled out of the corner of your eye, disappearing to the towel you held against your face. You didn’t want to put the towel down. You knew you would have to go to bed and close your eyes, only to wake up to a morning you were supposed to kill your own child. Another hot tear escaped your eye when you leaned to the bathroom counter, head filling with the angry words Zayn had yelled after you had told him about the baby. Your heart was full of feelings you couldn’t address. There was sorrow, pain, fear and hate and you had no idea what to do with them. It felt like the world was crumbling around you and only thing you wanted to hold would be gone the next day. Zayn was still staring at you, brown eyes sad when he watched your defeated figure. He was still scared, as he had been when you had told him you were with a baby, but now there was something else as well. His heart ached when you dropped the towel, closing the bathroom door behind you, hesitating before climbing to the bed next to him. You hadn’t ever looked as tiny to him as you did at the moment, and it was what broke him. “What’s going on, boo?” he asked with scruffy voice, scratching a spot behind his ear. His tattooed, muscled arms were stretching right in front of you, but you didn’t even flinch. “Nothing,” you answered, voice barely a whisper. Zayn’s brown eyes were studying you even harder when you turned your back to him so he wouldn’t see your teary eyes. Shit, is she crying? She’s crying… He was chewing his pink lip nervously, leaning to touch your shoulder with his slender fingers. “Something is clearly wrong, boo,” he whispered to your neck, dark stubble scratching your shoulder. A tear rolled down your cheek when you took few gasps before finding your broken voice, “I-I…Tomorrow i-is the d-day t-they’re taking her a-away.” Your insides were burning when you closed your eyes, not wanting to see Zayn right at the moment. “Her?” Zayn whispered voice full of emotion. “J-just a feeling,” you whispered, tears freely rolling down your cheeks ,”B-but it d-doesn’t matter since t-tomorrow she or h-he’s n-nothing.” His heart was hammering louder than ever when he thought you with a small baby; baby with his hair and your eyes, hand clutched to a small fist, wailing before you’d feed her or him…Instead of scare his heart filled with love and pain. “NO,” he said louder than he was supposed to, making you jump. He could see the picture in his mind break; instead of a baby there would be emptiness, nothing inside you, instead the life it held right now… “Please boo, no. Don’t go tomorrow. Please,” he said desperately, heart filling with love when he pressed his hand to your flat belly. “St-stop Zayn. I-I can’t take c-cruel jokes right now,” you snapped angrily, pain increasing inside you when Zayn looked at you with big brown eyes full of something you couldn’t read. “I’m not joking. I know I was an ass, but I do want this baby. I want her or him. I want this baby Y/N.” A breath left your mouth when you stared at him, feeling lightheaded. “Seriously?” Zayn nodded, biting his plump lip when he gathered you to his strong arms. “I’m sorry I said those things, but please don’t kill her…I want to be a dad…I really do,” he mumbled happily, making you smile throught your tears. “A baby?” Zayn grinned, nodding feeling prouder than ever,” A baby.”