Don't forget where you belong

Zayn:

You smiled as you saw the house pull into view. It was an incredible feeling, knowing that this was “home” for Zayn. Even if he hadn’t grown up in this house, it was the place where his family lived. Where his heart lived. He glanced over at you, giving you his signature crinkly-eyed smile. “Ready, babe?” he asked, giving your hand a loving squeeze. “Ready,” you nodded, squeezing him back. Walking into the house, it was this instant sense of love filling the room. His mom rushed to the door, his sisters close behind. Engulfing him in a tight hug, she held his face between her slender fingers, giving him a teary eyed smile. Then, she turned to you, and pulled you into her arms. “You must be, (Y/N). Zayn has told us so much about you,” she crooned. Blushing, you glanced over at Zayn. “Zayn talks about you all the time,” you murmured, “I’m so happy to finally meet you all. Thank you so much for inviting me to come this weekend.” Beaming from ear to ear, Zayn’s mom took your hand in hers, squeezing it just as Zayn had moments earlier. “Of course, sweet heart. You’re always welcome in our home.”     

Louis:

He was rummaging through a mess of old cardboard boxes, helping his mom with some spring-cleaning. Tagging along, you worked in a nearby corner of the room, sorting through a pile of old sweaters. Louis stopped suddenly, coming across a leather bound photo album. Sitting with his butt resting on the dusty attic floor, he began flipping through the heavy paper pages, blue eyes scanning each photograph. “Wow,” he whispered, breathlessly. “What is it Lou?” you asked, coming to his side when you saw the look on his face. “An old family album,” he stated, holding up the book for you to see. You beamed, positioning yourself on his right side. Looping your arms around his bicep, you rested your head on his shoulder. The two of you gazed through the pages of memories, Louis pausing every so often to relay a story of each picture. “Oh, man,” he chuckled, stopping on a photo of him self at about five years old, “My fifth birthday.” He wore a tiny red cowboy hat atop his head of messy brown hair, and he had his eyes crossed at the camera. “I can’t wait to make a whole album of memories with you. With our kids.” Smiling at you, he placed a kiss to your temple, carrying on with his trip down memory lane.    

Liam:

Sitting on the sofa in his family home, you sipped your glass of red wine, spotting the myriad of picture frames displayed along the mantelpiece, above the stone fireplace. Crossing the room, you gazed at all the memories captured in the photographs. Stopping before each frame, you took in each snapshot one by one. It was impossible not to smile, seeing all the happy moments Liam had spent with his sisters and his parents. It was obvious how much love there was in this house. Liam walked up behind you, grinning when he saw you holding a photo of him as a kid. “Hey, baby,” he hummed, kissing you lightly on the cheek. “Hi,” you sang, stepping into his open arms. He draped an arm around your shoulders, taking the silver picture frame from your grasp. “I remember this day,” he laughed, “I was ten, and mum had taken me to get a haircut, for the start of school.” Staring up at him, your heart soared to hear him talk about his childhood. “I hated it. And I hated that itchy blue blazer,” he continued, thumb grazing over the glass as he spoke. “Well, I think you look very handsome,” you lulled. Chuckling heartily, he placed the frame back with the others. “Liam,” you whispered, “I’m really glad you invited me to come home with you.” Coffee eyes warm and full of love, he gazed back at you, and pulled you into his chest. Wrapping his arms tight around you, he kissed the top of your head. “You belong here with me,” he hushed.

Niall:

The candles flickered as they sat in the middle of the white, linen tablecloth. The two of you sat across from each other at the round table, in the crowded restaurant. Each of you perused the extensive menu, sipping your chilled glasses of wine. “See anything you like,” he asked, peering at you over his tall menu. “Hmm… it all looks so delicious,” you hummed, smiling at him. “I agree,” he nodded, returning his blue eyes to the list of food. “Oh, wow,” he chimed, laying the menu down flat. “What is it?” you queried, giggling at the excitement you saw painted on his face. “Look,” he pointed to the third item listed under Dinner, “they serve Corned beef here.” You laughed, out loud. “That sounds…” you giggled, “Well, that sounds awful, actually.” This time Niall laughed too, eyes scrunching up in the way you so adored. “It’s actually really good,” he assured, “My grandmother used to make it on Sundays, for dinner. It was always my favorite.” You smiled sadly at him, knowing how much he missed home. “Then let’s get two of those,” you murmured, taking his hand across the table. He smiled, kissing the back of your hand gratefully.            

Harry:

You stood at the kitchen sink, hands dripping with soapy water, as you scrubbed the dirty sauce stained dishes. You handed a wet plate to Harry, who stood beside you, dishtowel poised in his long fingers. He smiled happily at you, meticulously drying the plate. He had his iPhone playing softly in the background, and the soft melodies of an unfamiliar tune floated through the kitchen. Harry stopped wiping, eyebrows scrunching together as he listened to the song. “What is it, Harry?” you questioned, gazing at him quizzically. He bustled over the stereo, turning the volume up a few notches. Slowly, his lips curled into a smile, and he began humming along to the words. “What is this?” you asked, chuckling as he swooped over to you, looping his long arms around your waist. He twirled you around the room, leaving a trail of soapy water in your wake. “Harry, what has gotten into you?” He carried on, laughing and singing. Dancing and humming. “My mum used to sing me this song, every night before I went to sleep,” he beamed. Your eyes lit up, matching the gleam dancing in his green irises. “It’s beautiful,” you whispered. “Almost as beautiful as you are,” he hummed, pressing a smiling kiss to your lips.   

A/N

so yesterday when i added 11 new preferences i got 300 more reads!! thats awesome! so as a thank you i'll update again :)

please check out my fan fictions and be sure to follow me xx