He spits you in a crowd/ at an event

He spots you in a crowd/at an event

A/N: So, maybe not realistic, but then, neither are their lives. Anything can happen. Believe it. (Also, fun fact, I was listening to Bye, Bye, Bye by NSYNC while writing this. Huh.)

Niall: It’s during I Would, Niall’s right in front of you and your head is spinning, and all you can think is, this is amazing, this is the best night of my life, I can’t believe this is happening. Everything around you is blurry, your best friend singing next to you as Niall smiles and waves at the front row. His gaze drifts over the crowd, and then lands on you. You grin at him, belting out the lyrics, before you falter off, because Niall’s eyes lock with yours, still smiling as he pauses, and everything stops, just for a second, everyone around you drifts away, and it’s just you and Niall, in this moment, staring at each other. 

Harry: Your friend has a death grip on your hand as the two of you get closer and closer to the table, secuirty guards either side, girls milling around, some hysterical, crying, laughing, screaming, and then the next group is being waved on and Niall is signing your booklet, grinning at you and asking how you are. “I’m good, thanks! I’m so proud of you guys!” He laughs, blushing a bit and thanks you before you’re coming to Louis, and then Zayn, fumbling over the words and oh my god, they’re exactly how you imagined, they’re not mean and bored, they’re nice and funny and eager. And then you’re at Harry, and he’s smiling, smiling, smiling up at you, eyes green and sparkling  “Hey, what’s your name?” “(Y/N), how are you?” He laughs, and grabs your hand, “I’m really good, thank you, hey, do you mind if I write something on your arm?” You shake your head, and Harry scrawls across your wrist with permanent marker, kissing the skin when he’s done, and shit, it’s cheesy, but then, it’s Harry. It’s only when you’re around the corner that you look at the writing, discovering that it’s his phone number amidst squealing from your friend. 

Liam: There must be thousands of people packed into this arena, and yet you continually find Liam catching your eye as the group rush around on stage, dragging each other around by their feet, yelling at various members of the audience, and you don’t even know why you’re paying this much money to watch these idiots mess around, but you wouldn’t trade it for the world as you sing the lyrics with them, Liam sitting right in front of you, seemingly singing his verse in ‘Little Things’ to you. He waves at you a few times, and you wave back, smiling widely as your friend screams so loud beside you, you think she’s going to burst someone’s eardrum. It’s not until after that you catch onto something happening, a bodyguard pulling you aside as you’re leaving the concert, explaining that Liam would like to see you, assuring you that you haven’t done anything wrong, and your heart swells, completely unbeknownst to the fact that you’re about to meet your future husband. 

Louis: The concert is everything you imagined to be, people jumping and screaming and singing, and the rush picks you up and sweeps you along, so you’re riding this wave of pure bliss with everyone else in the arena. Constantly on your feet, chanting to the ‘oggy’ song with Harry, yelling everything the boys tell you to, and as they get into position and the start of What Makes You Beautiful starts to play, you’ve cried four times and you want to stay here for the rest of your life. Louis’ right in front of you, singing and messing around, but he catches your eye during Harry’s solo, and he just keeps staring. You wave at him, grinning, and he raises a hand in return, although he seems kind of in shock, keeping his gaze on you for the rest of the concert. It’s only when you’re being led backstage to meet them by a security guard who’d come to get you, do you realise Louis’ picked you out of the crowd, and although you don’t know it yet, you’re about to walk into a room with a person in it that will change your life very much for the better. 

Zayn: The signing is a rush of noise and people and sounds, a blur as people cry and scream and over excite themselves, and your friend jumps up and down beside you, peering over people’s heads to try and count how many people there are until you get to the table. “I think I can see them, (Y/N)!” She exclaims, and your heart begins to quicken, because, oh my god, is this actually happening? The next bunch of girls is waved through, and you fiddle anxiously with the orange wristband granting you entrance, clutching the album cover in your other hand. Your friend has taken up to repeating ‘oh my god’ over and over, until suddenly you’re waved up, and everything’s a blur as you hand over your album and greet Niall, whose cheeks are pink and he’s grinning, asking you about your day. You’re not sure if you’re breathing or not as you’re swept along, but the one thing that stays in your mind is Zayn, smiling up at you, pausing in his signing to blink and ask your name, lips parted as he repeats the word, and later when you look at the signatures, you find that you must have stuck out for Zayn too, because there are nine digits scribbled beneath his name, nine digits that very much change your life.