Holding you for the first time (His POV)

Holding you for the first time (HIS POV)

This is so cute and thanks for the request (seemeloveyou), I changed it up a bit though xx (I used random names for the wives, so if it’s your name, swap it!)

Harry: I smiled as I walked in to the room, holding flowers for my wife. “Harry - you didn’t have to!” My wife, Lisa, blushed. “Where’s my baby girl?” I grinned, bursting with excitement. I set the flowers down on the desk beside her, cooing slightly when I saw a small bundle wrapped inside some pink cloths. “Here she is. Our little world, (YN) Styles,” Lisa whispered, stroking her forehead gently as she rested in her arms. “You wanna hold her babe?” she giggled, watching as I marveled at (YN). “Please,” I muttered, slowing taking her in my arms softly as my wife showed me how to hold her. “My baby girl, oh god,” I uttered, tears perking up in my eyes and managing to escape. “Are you crying? I’m the one that just went through 12 hours of excruciating labour,” Lisa joked, and I chuckled. “She’s a beauty.” I stroked her cheek, kissing her gently. “Even if Tommy is a month older, when she’s older, I’m keeping an eye on those two.” I mumbled, talking about Louis’ son, and my wife laughed. “Harry, she’s barely a week old. Leave it be,” she croaked. “Get some rest babe, I’ll put her next to you and get some food for you,” I grinned at her, settling my world, my princess next to my queen. (YN) Styles.

Niall: “I can’t believe I missed the birth.” I sighed, smiling at the lady who worked here and grabbing the cup of hot chocolate for my wife Amanda. “Well, it’s not really your fault mate. You had a tour to attend,” Zayn smiled lightly at me, and I smiled too. “I’m just glad that here it’s nice and quiet, not with screaming fans, you know?” I chatted with Zayn, me and him walking to the corridor where Amanda and Perrie were. “You keep your son away from my daughter,” I winked, him chuckling as I watched him enter the other room. I opened the door carefully, trying to be as quiet as possible. “Hey princess,” I smiled, crinkles subsiding beside my eyes when I spotted my baby girl. “Oh, hey hon,” Amanda looked up and smiled at me, holding my bundle of joy in her arms. I set the cup on the desk next to Amanda. “You wanna hold her babe?” My wife beamed at me, and I nodded furiously quickly. I took her from my wife’s arms, smiling down at our baby, (YN), and kissed her forehead as she gurgled. “She has your eyes, and your nose,” Amanda smirked at me, and I only grinned back. “I can’t believe this. Thank you,” I marveled at (YN). “Thank you for what?” My wife wondered, “For giving me the best present in my life.”

Louis: “Twins. A boy and a girl. Look at that Lou,” My wife told me, and I couldn’t stop the smile on my face. “Thomas Tomlinson, and (Y/N) Tomlinson.” The words flowed out my mouth in ease, staring at my loving babies. “I can’t believe we’re parents,” Vivian grinned at me, the same smile I fell in love with. “Oh, Thomas is hungry. Hold (Y/N) for me?” Vivian asked, and I nodded, smirking lightly at Thomas as I handed him over to her. “Hungry already? Hmm, enjoy it while it lasts son.” I chuckled, and my wife hit my arm playfully. “Louis!” She gasped dramatically, and I laughed. Taking (Y/N) in my arms I cooed slightly. “My baby girl, (Y/N) Tommo,” I sniffled, tears coming to my eyes. “You’re so emotional Lou.” My wife teased me, and I smirked. “Wow, two in one, eh?” I smiled, stroking (YN)’s cheek tenderly, watching her smile in her sleep. “Alright, he’s done, give me my baby girl!” Vivian made grabby hands at her. “Hold on, I wanna take a picture!” I settled (YN) down next to Vivian, and she settled Thomas next to his sister. Snapping a picture I tweeted: ‘My two beautiful babies, can’t wait to get ‘em home! x’

Liam: “Are we going to see mummy?” My son Alex asked me, and I nodded gleefully at him. “And your baby sister too,” I grinned, crinkles subsiding my eyes, and Alex took my hand as I helped him out of the car, and shut the car door. “I can’t wait to see her daddy!” I was surprised, even though he was only three, he was very happy. I led him to the room my wife Danielle was in, and reached to open the door. “You ready to see mummy, bud?” I grinned at my son and he nodded. I opened the door slowly, finding my wife cooing at my daughter. “Hi mummy!” Alex squealed, running to Danielle. “Hi baby! C’mere, give mummy a kiss,” she hugged him, kissing his forehead. “Can I hold her?” I asked Danielle, receiving a slight scoff. “Of course you can, don’t have to ask babe,” and I nodded. I gently took (YN) in my arms, smiling down at her. “Look at that Alex, that’s your baby sister!” I sniffled, crying. “Daddy, why are you crying? No cry!” Alex wiped away my tears, and from the corner of my eye I could see Danielle smiling at me. “Look at that bud. Your own baby sister.” 

Zayn: “Mum, stop crying,” I chuckled at my mum, comforting her as she stared at her granddaughter with a smile. “My baby’s growing up, look at ya!” She laughed, wiping away her tears. My daughter (YN) was is my mum’s arms while Perrie was asleep. “You take her honey, I have to go clean up.” My mum smiled, and I nodded, taking my daughter carefully, for the first time. As soon as the door clicked shut, indicating that my mum had left, I started talking to her. “Hi baby. You remember me? I’m your daddy,” I cooed, brushing my finger lightly over her cheek, and I grinned widely when I noticed she smiled lightly. “My baby, (YN).” I beamed, kissing her forehead slightly. “You’re an amazing dad, you know? Even James thinks so. He was telling me about it before he went home with Lou.” Perrie spoke up from the bed, and I smiled. “Mornin’. Thank you, baby. I can’t wait till she grows up. She’ll be the prettiest girl around.” “With the most over-protective dad known to man.” “That too.”

-payzer forever (no hate towards sophiam)-

If i get a few votes i'll update quicker!!