Mornings

HARRY: Harry would mostly wale you up with giving you kisses all over your face. But today was different. When you woke up he was already up and you could hear him silently cussing from the kitchen. As you walked into the kitchen you saw Harry standing there with two plated in his hand and on the ground in a thousand pieces. “I’m sorry to wake you babe, I was trying to make you breakfast and surprise you,” he said. You walked over to him and give him a quick kiss on his cheek. “Here, let me help you.”

ZAYN: As everyone knows, Zayn is not the easiest to due with in the morning. Especially when he has just woken up. You turned over in you bed and saw a precious Zayn sleeping and softly snoring. You gave him a kiss on his lips and started crawling out of bed so you could make some coffee. Just as you were about to stand up, two arms snaked around your waist and pulled you back. “You’re not going anywhere. You’ll be staying here with me,” he said.

LOUIS: You woke up one morning with a massive headache. You already weren’t feeling well these last couple of days. You groaned and kept turning around in bed to get comfortable to go to sleep again. “Baby, what’s wrong?” you heard Louis ask beside you. “I’m not feeling well, I think I’m going to get sick,” you said. He stood up and grabbed some clothes before walking out of your apartment. You were left with a confused look plastered on your face but you soon also fell asleep again. You later woke up by the smell of pancakes and coffee. “I made you breakfast, I hope it’ll make you feel better.”

NIALL: You woke up from a horrible dream by Niall shaking you around. “What happened princess? You were crying and screaming in your sleep. I was worried,” he said. “It was just a dream, I’m sorry,” he wiped your tears from your cheeks. “I don’t think we’ll be able to sleep from now,” he chuckled. “Should we stop by at Starbucks?” I suggested him and his smiled widely. “Yes, everything for my princess,” he gave me kiss on my forehead before we stepped out of bed and got dressed.

LIAM: You woke up with your head on Liam’s chest. All the memories of last night’s activities came to your mind. You couldn’t help but smile at them. Liam was just amazing. You got snapped out of your thoughts by him calling your name. “Morning beautiful,” he said. “Morning handsome,” you lifted your head and gave him a passionate kiss. He then laid your head down on his chest again and said, “Listen to my heartbeat baby. It only beats for you,”

A/N

please go check out my other one direction fan fics i would really appreciate it :*