You're Shaking

You’re Shaking

A/n: I’m so sorry, I wrote each boy at different times and I’ve just realised I’ve used airports three times. I’m so, so sorry :( I do like airports though, and I hope you do too! Feedback is always welcome x

Niall: You’re shaking because Niall’s leaving and you don’t want to let go of him, holding tightly to his hands and swallowing hard on the lump on your throat because you’re not going to cry, you will not cry, you’re going to be brave and wish him luck and smile and shit, you’re crying. But he’s warm and kind and wipes your cheeks and kisses your nose gently and promises that he’s coming back, of course he’s coming back, and he loves you so much, and the time will fly by, and it’s just a little bit easier to finally let go.

Harry: You’re shaking because, wow, this is a lot of people to cram into an airport which is specifically made to hold lots of people. There are girls and paps and fans and bystanders everywhere you look, and the only thing you can focus on is Harry’s arm wrapped around you, the two bodyguards shepherding you through the chaos, airport staff stepping in until you’re in this bubble, moving steadily forward, and even though it’s hard to breathe and everyone’s taking pictures and you don’t know where to look, Harry’s right here, as he constantly reassures you, and he’s not going to let go of you.

Liam: You’re shaking because you’re holding your little girl for the first time, and she’s so small and precious and loved, and even though you’re tired and sore and kind of out of it, you know for sure that you’re going to protect your daughter from everything and anything. Liam enters the room, eyes sleepy but incredibly alight and alive as he settles down beside you, pressing a kiss to your cheek as you relax into him, one name murmured against your skin from Liam’s mouth, “Angelica,” your angelic baby girl.

Louis: You’re shaking because Louis’ right here, inches away, smiling, eyes crinkled, the whole thing, and shit, how is it even possible to love someone this much? Your heart seems to have tripled in size and he’s here, he’s home and there are hundreds of people milling around you, it’s an airport terminal for gods sake, but Louis’ hands are slotting into place either side of your face, and he’s so close, you can feel him breathing. Louis’ right in front of you, he’s holding you, kissing you, inhaling your air, and you want to stand next to this boy forever. 

Zayn: You’re shaking because Zayn’s just dropped down onto one knee, and he’s smiling up at you, the ring held out, sparkling, and everything’s so perfect. You’re even struggling with breathing, and the only thing you can do is nod deliriously and pull him up to hug him, burying your nose in your neck as he laughs, gathering you against him, sliding the engagement ring onto your trembling finger as you finally say yes, god yes, and he smiles and kisses you and tells you he loves you and you never want to leave this mans side.