"I love you"

“I love you.”

A/N: 150 preferences! Yay! High fives all around! 

listen

Niall: Is said in passing; Niall grabbing a piece of toast on his way out the door, pressing his mouth to yours clumsily as he flies through the kitchen, grabbing his jacket while you pad out into the hallway to wish him a good day at work. He blows you a kiss from the doorway, and the words are slightly muffled by the mouthful of jammy toast he has, but he swallows it just in time to call a heartfelt, “I love you, baby!” before he shuts the door behind him.

Harry: Is whispered in your ear; the two of you walking through the huge LAX terminal, except the place is crowded with screaming girls, paparazzi and reporters, bodyguards pressing in as well as the fans, desperate for a picture or an autograph. But Harry is here to protect you, his arms wrapped around your torso, his body crowded up against your back, almost tripping as he tries to manoeuvre his feet so that they don’t step on yours, reassuring you with the quiet declaration of love, just for the two of you to hear.

Liam: Is murmured against your lips; Liam’s body is warm and strong against yours as together you stumble down the corridor, his hands slipping under your shirt and rubbing your hips, tucking fingers into the waistband of your jeans before his palms slide back up. His lips are red and bitten from how many times you’ve kissed him, and as you push open your bedroom door open with your foot, he takes the time to murmur the words against your mouth, making the arousal in your stomach swell in your stomach, to something bigger, stronger, something like love as you whisper it back to him.

Louis: Is mumbled against your cheek; Louis’ voice slow and slurred slightly by exhaustion as he drifts into sleep, arms wrapped tightly around your waist, chest pressed against your back as he drops his head back down onto the pillow after pressing a kiss to your jaw. His nose nudges gently against the back of your head, and he sighs, content, the sincere words filling your stomach with warmth as the two of you drift into sleep.

Zayn: Is whispered into your skin; Zayn’s lips at your jaw as he presses trailing kisses, your hands knotted in his hair while his mouth trails down your throat, sucking and biting red marks that bloom up as he drops soothing kisses onto them before moving onto the next patch of skin, going all the way down to your hips before making his way back up, his mouth finding your collarbone, and he nips at it playfully, hands splayed on your waist as he nudges his nose against your neck, “I love you. So much, beautiful girl.”