Baths

Baths

Niall: It’s immature and you’re slipping everywhere, because, god, he’s got one of the biggest baths you’ve ever seen and you’ve filled it with huge amounts of bubbles, grabbing a hand full and then clapping, letting them fly everywhere. He wipes on a beard and huge eyebrows, lowering his voice amusingly and pretending to be in love with a girl who doesn’t love him back, before crawling over to you to press his mouth to yours, tasting like soap, to mumble that it’s you, he’s in love with you, and you beam and kiss him back even though there’s bubbles getting alarmingly close to your eyes, because of course you love him too.

Harry: He comes home to a silent house and eventually finds you in the bathroom, the water covered in a thin white veil from a bath bomb and candles lit, your head tipped back against the wall, fast asleep. He finds this quite amusing, taking his jacket off and hanging it onto the towel rack before kneeling next to the bath, pulling the sleeves of his jumper up. “(Y/N), hey babe,” he coos, hands slipping into the lukewarm water to stroke against your shoulders, coaxing you slowly back into the real world. “Hey there, gorgeous.” It’s quite a lovely sight to wake up to, a beaming boy kneeling next to you, eager to see your eyes again.

Liam: You’re reading a magazine in the bath, some trashy one that has too many articles about the Kardashians in it, but you’re quite settled, the bath salts you’d put in making the bathroom smell like lavender and you’d put a nice treatment through your hair. It’s even nicer when Liam peers in, smiling and producing a glass of orange juice (complete with chopped in half strawberry slipped over the edge and a fancy straw) for you. You make sure to kiss him before he runs back to the lounge room so he doesn’t miss any more of the football game.

Louis: He put too much bubbles in so they’re overflowing and slipping down the side of the tub, but he keeps his arms wrapped around you to stop you from getting up and pulling the plug for a few seconds just to let the water level drop a bit (“I just got comfortable, baby!”). He’s warm too, chest pressed to your back, and you finally relax, letting your head loll onto your shoulder as his absentmindedly draws slow circles on your hip with one hand, kissing your shoulder gently. It’s the perfect bath, really, all quiet and gentle, as close as you can possibly get.

Zayn: It’s probably two o’clock in the morning but you couldn’t sleep and Zayn had disappeared into the bathroom for a few seconds, before coming back to pick you up, setting you down on the bathroom floor (although you could walk quite well yourself) while he raced around, turning the kettle on to make tea and finding some candles and improvising with shampoo to make bubbles because of course neither of you could find bubble bath anywhere. And before you know it, you’re standing in front of the perfect bath. He gleams proudly, steadying you as you climb in, before getting in himself, sighing happily as the warm water envelopes the two of you, seeping into your skin to finally lull you into sleepiness. 

A/N

ive got a few of these preferences from a blog- http://doncastersoldier.tumblr.com/tagged/preference

this girl is really lovely!

please dont forget to follow/comment/vote

xox