Spring

Niall: It was the middle of March and spring was supposed so be coming soon. You and Niall had planned a picnic date the week before but your plans and been ruined by the 10 cm of snow. “Of course. Middle of March and a snow storm. Only Canada, I swear” you muttered to yourself looking outside your bedroom window. “Nah, it’s okay” Niall said wrapping his arms around you. “No, it’s not. We were supposed to be going on a romantic picnic and now it’s ruined” you sighed. “Well, it’s not completely ruined. Come ‘ere.” Niall said grabbing you hand and pulled you downstairs. “Stay here” Niall said to you as you sat on the ground. 5 minutes later Niall had ran downstairs, blanket and picnic basket in hand. “Now we can have our picnic inside” he said as he laid the blanket on the ground and set the basket on the ground. You started going through the basket and set all the food and drinks on the blanket. “This is perfect Niall. Thank you” you said and kissed his cheek.

Harry: "Lets go Haz!" you said excitedly twirling around in your sundress. Spring was beginning to bloom and you both were more than happy that the cold weather was gone. "Okay, okay kitten I"m coming" he called out and ran down the stairs in his black skinny jeans and a red flannel. "You look beautiful" he said looking down at you in your coral coloured sundress and bare face. "Thanks Harry" you said and blushed. "Now let’s go before the restaurant get to crowded" he said and grabbed your hand. You guys walked to the restaurant because it was fairly close and it was a beautiful day. "I really love you, you know that kitten?" Harry asked as he looked at you in awe. "I really love you too Haz, so much" you replied. You made it to the restaurant and and took your seats in the outside tables. "Gosh, what to have? Maybe the strawberry topped pancakes?" you asked yourself while looking through the menu. "You’re perfect you know?" Harry said unexpectedly "I’ve heard it a time or two" you said jokingly.

Zayn: Spring was here and you needed some new clothes for the warmer weather. “Bye Zayn, I’m going to the mall, I’ll be home in a few hours” you said grabbing the door handle. “Wait! Can I come? It’s lonely here without you” he said giving you his best puppy dog face. “Sure, c’mon lets go before the mall gets too busy” you said and walked towards the car. When you guys made it to the mall you went straight into Topshop. You were looking through the blouses when Zayn tapped your shoulder. “Can you try this on?” he asked shyly holding up a gorgeous floral sundress. “Wow, didn’t know you had such a good fashion taste” you giggled and went to the dressing rooms to try it on. You looked in the mirror and the dress couldn’t have looked better. It hugged your curves perfectly and made your legs look miles long. “Can i see it boo?” Zayn asked from outside the change room. You stepped out and looked at the ground shyly. “So.. what do you think?” you asked and looked up. “And just when I thought you couldn’t look more stunning” he said and wrapped his arms around your waist.

Liam: Spring cleaning was not how you and Liam had planned to spend you Sunday afternoon, but here you both were washing windows, doing the laundry and vacuuming the carpets. “I’m gonna start the laundry now, okay babe?” Liam told you. “Yeah sure” you replied and kissed his cheek.  As you finished the windows you got the vacuum and started vacuuming the carpets when the Louis and Niall walked through the flat. “Hey, do you know where Liam is?” Louis asked you. “He’s probably in our bedroom, you can go check.” You went back vacuuming and the boys walked to your room. “Liam, what are you doing? Did you forget our plans?” Niall asked him “Shit, I completely forget, sorry guys I was helping [Y/N] with cleaning” he said apologetically. His two blue eyed friends started laughing hysterically as soon as the words left his lips. “What the are you guys laughing at?” he asked eyebrows knit together. “You’re just- just so whipped, really? Cleaning?” the brunette explained still laughing. “I am not” Liam pouted still folding the laundry while his friends still laughed. 

Louis: You and Lou were walking through the park. It was a bright and sunny day and you wanted to spend it outside. Flowers were blooming and the bees were starting to come out of there hives. “It’s beautiful out eh?” you said looking up to Louis “Yeah, it is. But it comes no where near as beautiful as you” he said and smiled at you. “Gosh Lou, why do you have be so cheesy?” you giggled and blushed. You kept walking threw the park and just embraced the warm weather. As you guys came closer to a field you noticed a large field of flowers and instantly became nervous. Before you could tell Louis to turn around your sneezing had already started. “ACHOO” you sneezed Bless y-”  ”ACHOO” “Bless yo-” “ACHHOO” you sneezed again “Are you quite finished?” Louis sassed. “I think my spring allergies have started” you sniffled and Lou laughed. “I think so too love, let’s go home and get you some medicine yeah?”