How you first met

How You First Met

Louis: You had been at the library most of the day were you worked studying for some exams that you had coming up, you took the job because it was good pay and quiet. You were the only one there and were given the job of locking up. The only thing that disturbed you was a bunch of screaming and the open and just as quick close of the door “we’re closed” you yelled out to whoever just walked in, you became even more irritated when you didn’t hear the person leave. You packed up your stuff and took the keys ready to escort the person out as well as yourself, “Seriously get ou-” You cut yourself off as you saw a man leaning against the door as if it was going to be torn down if he moved, you could still hear faint screams, “I’m so sorry but please don’t make me go out there right now” you rolled your eyes and pushed him aside and locked the door from the inside. “Thank you”  he breathed out “no problem” you responded simply and walked over to the desk you were sitting at, “my name’s Louis, if you were wondering” you smirked a bit before saying “yeah I know” “you do?” He sounded as if he didn’t believe you, “of course, your Louis Tomlinson member of boy band sensation One Direction!” You said the last bit in a mock squeal, “I take it you’re not fan” he said with a chuckle, “nope” you smiled, he seemed a bit hurt, “I didn’t mind you guys a while ago but after hearing ‘that’s what makes you beautiful!’” You sung before continuing “I got a bit bored” “right” he muttered, you began looking through shelves of books “when are you planning on leaving? Not to be mean or anything but I was kind of planning on curling up in bed and watching re-runs of friends tonight” you heard Louis laugh as you finally settled on a book, “well I called security and they said they should be here in an hour or two, so I guess you’re going to have to put up with me” you gave a small laugh as you opened up the book, “I didn’t catch your name” Louis stated, “maybe because I never told you?” You asked sarcastically “It’s Y/N” you laughed when you caught sign of his pout, “tell me about yourself Y/N” “well what do you want to know?” You asked while setting the book down finding the boy across from you much more interesting, “everything” he exclaimed as he sat down “that could take a while” you laughed “but-” he started before you cut him off, “how about we play 20 questions” you suggested, he grinned eagerly. Those few hours you spent with Louis flew by faster then either of you hoped so right before you parted ways you exchanged numbers, him promising to call you the next morning, he ended up ringing you at 12am, when you asked why he rung so early his response was “it is technically morning, plus I wanted to talk to you some more.” It was then that you knew that this boy was going to be in your life for a long time.

Niall: You were at the radio station where you worked, you weren’t the radio host but you were in charge of basically telling the hosts what topics were being discussed and organizing the topics that he writers came up with. Today One Direction were visiting, you didn’t mind them but you weren’t obsessed with them at all, you were currently in the middle of telling the hosts the questions to ask the boys and questions that they weren’t allowed to ask them, just making sure they understood what was going on. You heard a door open and looked up to see One Direction walking in very loudly but also politely introducing themselves to everyone in the room, they finally got to where you were standing next to the hosts, each boy introduced themselves to you, Niall was the last one to and also the one that stuck out most to you, he lingered a bit longer then the others before Liam called him over to the hosts. Throughout the interview you noticed Niall kept stealing glances at you, you couldn’t help but do the same although you could get away with it more because it looked like you were focused on what he was saying when he spoke instead of his looks. Half way through the interview was when they got asked the relationship question “taken” you heard Liam Zayn and Louis say one at a time “what about you two? Single?” You heard one of the hosts say “yep” Harry said simply, “Niall?” “I’m single, but I uh got my eye on someone I literally just met” his eyes flickered to yours for a second and you began to grow self conscious, wondering if he really meant you, of course he did, he did just meet you and he couldn’t keep his eyes off you. After another few minutes it was time for them to wrap it up, Niall immediately went to you as soon as they got out of their seats, “hey, I’m Niall” he said, you laughed and responded “I know, you are one of the most famous pop stars on the planet and you introduced yourself to me like 10 minutes ago” Niall just grinned and shrugged his shoulders, “do you uh mind if I get your number?” He had suddenly grown nervous, “oh I don’t know” you saw his face drop and chuckled before continuing, “wouldn’t want to upset that girl you got your eye on” his smile had returned as he played along “yeah I was kinda hoping to take her out to dinner tonight.” “Well I think she’d like that” you paused and bent down writing your phone number and address on a spare piece of paper that was lying around “she’ll be ready by 6:30” you smirked handing him the paper before you turned and began walking off with a smile still etched onto your face “this is a real address yeah? I’ll be seeing you tonight?” You heard him call after you, you turned around and noticed that he had a sheepish smile on his face, “of course it is, you just better show up” “I defiantly plan on it” he respond as you began walking away again.