Cold Weather

Cold Weather

A/N: It’s a short one today, sorry! As you can probably tell, I’m a bit emotional today, so I’m sorry about the basicness to this preference :( I love you guys so much. You should know that. Okay, I’m gonna leave and let you read. I love you. 

Niall: Cold weather is for sleeping in, it’s for snuggling closer and pulling the covers higher, whispering secrets and funny stories and serious oaths, until the cold has been forgotten and all you can feel is Niall’s warmth against your skin, promising to look after you forever.

Harry: Cold weather is for coats and beanies and scarves and gloves, and you and Harry wander around the deserted streets, laughing and tripping over and throwing various knitted thing at each other, until the tip of your nose is pink and your cheeks are flushed, but your lips are bright red because even in the coldest of weather, Harry could never stop kissing you.

Liam: Cold weather is for snow storms and snow angels and snowmen. You bring out carrots and raisins and spare scarves and beanies, while Liam and Ryan roll up snowballs and Cassie lies in the white powder, making a snow angel which she calls Cassie 2. And then you’ll hide behind the shed with Cassie and the boys will take shelter behind the toboggan, pelting snowballs at each other until your lips are blue and you can’t feel your fingertips.

Louis: Cold weather is for warm drinks, hot chocolate and honeyed milk and tea, endless mugs littering the coffee table as you sit on the couch, wrapped in fleece blankets and sweatpants, hidden in Louis’s chest, your limbs tangled with his, safe in his embrace, the liquid sitting in your stomach and slowly spreading it’s warmth through your body, and you’re so comfy you could never imagine leaving.

Zayn: Cold weather is for feverish kisses and burning skin and hot hands, until it’s skin on skin and the only thing you could possibly think about is Zayn and his mouth and his body, and the weather is the last thing on your mind, because it’s sweltering beneath these sheets, Zayn’s only mission to warm you up.