you have a childish habit

You’re 16 and Still Have a Childish Habit that the Boys Find Out About

So sorry it took me this long to update and so sorry Louis’ is just him and not all the boys

Liam: You loved parks and there wasn’t anything freaking wrong with that. But for some reason, you had never told anyone how much you loved parks. You chose to go at night, when most kids were in bed and the park would be mostly empty. You would sit on the swing with your headphones in or even go down the slides a few times. Liam was coming to visit with the boys for a few days as a surprise to your family so it wasn’t technically your fault when you weren’t home when they walked in around eight on a Tuesday night. Whenever you went to the park, you told your mum that you were going to the field that was next to it to practice football so of course when Liam asked where you were she said the field. You didn’t notice all five boys walking into the parks gate as you climbed to the top of the blue slide. It was dark and they all stood in the entrance, watching you with smiles on your face. As you slid down, you let out a happy laugh, jumping to your feet and running to the swings right as you caught sight of them. “Liam!” you shouted, running to hug him but stopping short when you realized what they had just witnessed. “I was just…uh-“ “My turn!” Niall practically screamed, throwing his backpack into Zayn’s face and running off towards the slides. “Not if I get there first,” Louis shouted, starting to race him. Harry shrugged before joining in and Zayn walked after them slowly, rolling his eyes. “Hey kiddo,” Liam smiled down at you, walking  over to hug you tightly. “Don’t be embarrassed, who doesn’t love the park? Want to push me on the swings?” he teased.

Harry: It wasn’t like you played with the dolls all the time, rarely did they ever come out of the closet but they were something from your childhood you just couldn’t let go off. You knew Harry and the boys were staying at your mum’s house with you guys for like a week or so because they had a concert near Holmes Chapel and Harry wanted to stay home for comfort reasons. But you also knew they were all going out tonight to like a club or something because they hadn’t hung out much all five of them anymore. You had a really bad day at school, at work, and when you got home to find no one there it was almost a relief. You ordered a pizza, at a few slices and then went up to your bedroom. Thankfully it was the weekend so you didn’t need to do your homework just yet and you spent at least a half hour arguing with yourself in your mind if you were still childish enough to play with the barbies. Obviously it was clear what the answer was ten minutes later when you were on the floor surrounded by the dolls and just dressing them quietly. You didn’t think it was fair to think it was a weird habit if it calmed you down and eventually you stopped blushing and started playing. What you weren’t expecting to her after thirty minutes of playing was a deep voice behind you, “You playing with dolls (Y/N)?” Spinning around, you looked at Liam with wide eyes and stuttered, “N-no.” “They’re right in front of you,” Louis said, raising an eyebrow. “I didn’t know you still played with dolls (Y/N),” Harry said curiously. “I-I normally don’t,” I stuttered, standing up and trying to stand in front of all the dolls. “Just when I’m really stressed.” “You don’t have to be so embarrassed,” Zayn said, pushing his way into my room and sitting by the dolls. “Yeah, I think it’s cute,” Niall added, sitting next to him and picking up a Ken doll. “Can we play with you? I’m kind of worried about the concert tomorrow,” Liam said, sitting down with Louis and Harry following his actions. I looked at Harry with wide eyes and was surprised when he tugged me down next to him, “We want to (Y/N).”

Zayn: “I realllyyy need to go to the bathroom Zayn,” you whispered to him quietly, trying not to disrupt the rest of the boys who were watching the movie. “Then go, it’s not like you haven’t stayed here before, you know where it is,” he shrugged, sending you a weird look before turning back to the movie. “Don’t know why you had to announce it,” he mumbled, almost to himself. You rolled your eyes at him before glancing into the upstairs hallway were the bathroom was. The hall was completely dark, the light switch at the other end of the hall where the bathroom was. Glancing back at Zayn who’s attention was totally on the movie in front of you all, you sighed and stood up. No one looked over as you quietly crept towards the staircase, silent prepping yourself. You can do this. Just run to the end of the hall. Pee. And run back. It’s not like anything is up there. You reached the bottom of the staircase and looked up, dreading the event about to happen. I got to the top of the stairs unharmed and looked down the hallway at the bathroom. In the daylight it never seemed so far away. I took a step forward but suddenly heard the floorboards creak and I shouted, “Nope!” before sprinting back down the stairs and jumping into Zayn’s arms shaking. “What just happened?” he looked down at me with wide eyes while Niall paused the movie. “Zayn I don’t like the dark,” I sighed, avoiding his eye contact. “Why didn’t you just say so?” Niall cocked his head to the side, standing up and offering me his hand. “I’ll take you upstairs.” “It’s embarrassing,” I buried my head in my hands, blushing. “I’m sixteen, I should be able to walk to the bathroom alone in the dark.” “I hate the dark too,” Harry shrugged. “I’ve had to pee for the last half hour but there was no I was walking up there alone.” “Why don’t we all just have a bathroom field trip?” Zayn chuckled, rolling his eyes and standing up. He surprised you by pulling you up and over his shoulder and starting towards the stairs “Come on Harry.”

Niall his POV: “Has anyone seen (Y/N)?” I asked curiously, looking over my dining room and kitchen where all the boys were scattered around. “I think she went to take a nap or something a while ago mate,” Louis shrugged, looking towards the telly and turning up the volume. I rolled my eyes at him and thought for a minute before smirking, “You guys wanna scare her?” “Now I’m listening,” Louis said, lowering the volume again and every boy looking at me. “Let’s just all go up there and sneak into her room and then jump on the bed.” “That’s not very interesting but I’m in,” Zayn shrugged, tossing his phone onto the couch and standing to stretch. Harry was already walking up the stairs to the room she used in my house so the rest of us hurried to follow him. He pushed open her door quietly and we all walked over to surround her bed, stopping short at the sight in front of us. “Uh mate,” Louis looked at her and then at me. “Maybe we should leave-“ but she was already rolling over to look at us. When her eyes focused on us, she ripped her thumb from her mouth and shouted, “What are you doing! Get out!” The boys went to scramble from her room but I shut the door quickly and shook my head, “No, (Y/N), we’re sorry we came in her without telling you but you shouldn’t be embarrassed that you suck your thumb still.”

Louis: If Louis ever found your stuffed tiger he would tease you about it for weeks to come. You were already thoroughly embarrassed about it, you thought you were too old for this nonsense but getting rid of the tiger would be like selling your heart. You’d hid it from Louis the day you turned ten, only pulling it out to sleep with at night but now you were going on tour with him for a week and you already knew you were going to have to sleep in the same bed with him for two nights in a hotel. When the time rolled around, you were nervously standing to the side of the bed by your backpack, debating whether or not to get the tiger. “(Y/N) can we please shut the light off?” Louis begged, putting a pillow over his head. “I’m so tired.” “You can turn it off,” I answered, still staring at my bag. Louis sat up and cocked his head to the side, “Come sleeeeepppp we have a long day tomorrow.” “I’ll be there in a minute,” I said testily. Louis groaned and threw back the blankets, coming to stand behind me, “Are you alright?” “I’m fine.” “Why are you staring at your bag?” he questioned, quickly bending down and unzipping it before you had a chance to say anything else. He pulled out tiger and held it out to you, “Is this what you wanted?” “Uh…” you took it and stared at him as he yawned and collapsed back onto the bed, pulling the blanket over his head. “Well c’mon now, I’m tired.”