kiss me

Niall: “One last one, before I go to sleep,” he murmurs, tapping his mouth before returning his hand to your hip, smoothing over the skin beneath the one size too big t-shirt you’d worn to bed. You roll your eyes, biting your lip to suppress a smile, and he grins, big and dopey, eyes glazed over a little with sleep. You shift closer, pressing one kiss gently to his mouth, and then another when he inhales happily, hand warm on your back as he pulls you tight against him, thumb rubbing soothing circles. 

Harry: “C’mon, (Y/N), kiss me,” Harry taunts, and the boys grin expectantly at the two of you, Louis taking a swig of his beer, smiling triumphantly after throwing out the dare. You give Liam a pleading look but he just shrugs, raising his hands in a ‘what can i do’ gesture. You sigh, before rising up on your knees, leaning across the circle to grab either side of Harry’s shirt, pulling him forward to crash your mouth against his, it’s nothing at first, but then he shifts slightly, and his lips slot with yours, and suddenly all you can concentrate on is making sure he keeps kissing you. 

Liam: You drag him in, the hallway dark after the house being deserted for a good few hours while you and Liam were at dinner, and he laughs as you pull him close by the lapels of his jacket, his keys falling forgotten on the floor. His arms wrap around your waist, eyes glinting mischievously in the darkness above you as he smirks. “Kiss me,” you breathe, and he dips forward, nose just brushing yours, “With pleasure.” 

Louis: His arm is draped around your shoulders as you wander through the park, the sun shining down on you and filtering prettily through the trees. The day is all yours to revel in, nowhere to go, nowhere to be, no one watching your every move, and Louis takes full advantage of this, pressing kisses to your head and temple every chance he gets. “You know what would make this even better?” He asks, and you look up, eyebrows raised, “Pray tell.” “If you kissed me.” You laugh, but loop your arms around his neck, pressing your mouth to his.

Zayn: He pulls to a stop outside your work, putting the car into park. “Have a good day, babe,” he wishes, smiling at you, the last reminder of sleep making his eyes soft, all comfy looking in the drivers seat, dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt, feet bare on the pedals. You hug your bag to your chest, glancing warily at the building, preparing yourself for the day ahead of you. You’re just opening the door when Zayn’s hand lands on your arm, “Hey! You’re not gonna leave without giving me a kiss are you?” You roll your eyes, leaning over the dash to kiss him, “You’re stupid,” you tease, but he just grins at you, waving you all the way into the building.