He Introduces You To One Of His Celebrity Friends

A/N: Requested :) Feedback? x

Niall: You’ve always been a fan of Demi Lovato, relating to parts of her story, and when Niall points her out at the 2013 VMA’s, you’re immediately blushing and shaking your head when he suggests introducing the two of you. He laughs through, knowing you’ll regret it later if you let the opportunity slip by, and at the end when the band has successfully picked up three more awards, he takes you over to meet her. She’s lovely and funny and surely your cheeks are bright red as you hug her and stammer over compliments, trying to get her to understand just how important she is in your life, giving you the strength to just keep going. And maybe she’s just being kind, but she seems to hug you extra tight and smile extra warm, and it completely makes your day. 

Harry: Nick Grimshaw is what you wake up to every morning, playing from your radio, so when Harry drags you to one of his parties, you’re quite shocked and very, very shy from all the famous people around you, and although there are much more well known people around, it’s Grimmy that really gets you starstruck, fingernails digging into Harry’s hand as he introduces you, and god, you can’t stop smiling  smiling  smiling, probably stumbling over words, laughing like a maniac, but Nick is funny and nice and charming, and by the night’s end, your head is spinning and Harry keeps laughing at you on the way home, but it’s Grimmy, and you really don’t care. 

Liam: You and Liam go to the diving events for the commonwealth games, sitting high in the stands where no one bothers to look, so you can ignore the ten or so people training their phone cameras to the two of you, and rest your head on LIam’s shoulder, and he can play with your hair and pretend to be normal. It’s a nice afternoon, the pool warm and entertaining, your lips pink from how many times Liam’s kissed you. “You wanna go meet Tom? Tom Daley?” You sit up at that, “Seriously?” He laughs, already standing, “Yes, seriously. We’re friends, he told me to come down after and see him.” “Oh - Oh my god,” you stammer, smoothing down your skirt as you jump up, following Liam, who seems to know where he’s going, smiling at various security guards and leading you into the change room where you get to meet and hug Tom, who happens to be in nothing but a pair of sweatpants. And hey, so he’s got a nice body and the view isn’t too bad, but you’d never trade it for the warm reassuring hand on the small of your back, or Liam’s loud belly laugh, or, really, Liam in general. 

Louis: Louis takes you out to breakfast one morning, and you almost turn around and walk straight back out of the cafe when you find James Corden and his family waving at you, Louis waving right back and leading you over. You can’t really stop him by then, can you, so you just follow along behind him, smiling and shaking everyone’s hand before sitting down, and shit, you’re within a metre of James Corden. You’re quiet for the first little while, completely shocked and self conscious, watching everyone chat and laugh, but Louis slowly eases you into the conversation, and you feel like you’re drowning a bit, because how are you meant to look interesting to a comedian, but before you really know it, you’re making James Corden laugh so hard he’s choking on his pancakes, and yeah, it’s a good feeling. 

Zayn: Zayn kinds of dumps the internationally famous pop star that is Justin Bieber on you, when you come back to the L.A hotel room to find him and Justin playing video games, eating room service and laughing as they shoot various zombies. “Um… hi?” “Oh, hey, babe!” Zayn pauses  the game, scrambling off the bed to take your shopping bags from you, kissing your cheek before he sets them down, gesturing to the boy in sweats grinning at you. “This is Justin… Bieber.” ” I - Yeah. I think I got that. Hi.” Justin laughs, and comes over to shake your hand, “I’m (Y/N).” “It’s a pleasure to meet you, (Y/N).” “And you.” You blink at him for a second, and then blush, “Oh my god, Justin Bieber is in my hotel room.” He laughs, and you run a hand through your hair, flushing even more, “I’m such a big fan, and i’m making a complete fool of myself, I’m so sorry.” “It’s no worries, babe.” “Hey, man, my girlfriend here.” The two boys shove each other on their way back to the bed, laughing and ribbing, and you watch a bit in awe, and you really should have expected it, Zayn being so normal for someone so famous, but it’s still a bit of a headspin.