You visit him on tour

7:You visit him on tour

Harry: It had been forever since you had seen Harry. He had been busy on tour and you had been busy in college. Although you talked constantly, you missed seeing his face. You were a singer and Harry and you always enjoyed singing together. It was through this that you had come up with the idea to surprise Harry on tour. You called up Louis, since he was always the prankster. You arrived at the concert in secret. “Are you ready?” Louis says quietly. “Ya I think.” You reply. “OK, so during my verse of Little Things, you come out and sing. Harry will never suspect it ” Louis says. Your stomach gets a little nervous as the song begins to play. Soon its your turn, you step out on the stage. “You can’t go to bed without a cup of tea….” you begin. You see Harry’s head turn. His mouth drops and Louis smiles. Harry sets his mic down and runs over to twirl you in his arms. You both forget that you are supposed to be singing and instead enjoy being in each other’s arms.

Zayn: There was a show fairly close to your town, but you told Zayn you couldn’t make it because of your upcoming finals. While you did need to study, you never would turn down a chance to see Zayn. You arrange to have tickets in the front row. When Zayn steps out on to the stage he immediately picks your face out of the crowd. His face instantly lights up, forcing a thousand watt smile onto your face. He runs over to you and climbs off the stage into the crowd. “I thought you weren’t coming.” He says with a smile. “I lied” you say and his lips fall into yours.

Niall: The boys had been telling you how much Niall had been missing you. It had gotten to the point where he was barely eating. You knew you needed to see him and he needed to see you. You arrange to be the one to deliver the catering before the show, in disguise of course. “Here’s your food” you say in a high-pitched voice. “Now what would you like?” You say looking at Niall. “Oh, I’m not hungry.” Niall says. “Really? I put extra love in this food.” Niall looks at you unconvinced. “Will you eat it for me?” You say in your normal voice. “(Y/N)?” Niall asks. You pull off your wig and face mask with a smile. “I’ve missed you!” You exclaim. “Me too!” Niall says, pulling you into an embrace. “Now let’s eat!” He says. You giggle knowing Niall was back to his old self.

Louis: Louis was always the prankster and so you wanted no more than to give him a taste of his own tricks. He had been away on tour and you hadn’t gotten to see him much. You called up the other boys and let them in on your plan, which they were more than happy to take part in. While they were on stage, you snuck into the dressing room, throwing things everywhere. You then staked out a hiding spot. When the concert ended, Paul notified the boys that a crazy fan had gotten backstage and couldn’t be found. Louis went to the dressing room, while the other boys stayed behind. You hear his footsteps and stifle your laughter as you hide behind a chair. “Whoa.” You hear Louis’s voice as he sees the mess in his dressing room. “Guys what…” the lights go out and the door is shut and locked from the outside as planned. “Is someone in here?” Louis asks. You sneak around in the blackness until you are standing inches away from your boyfriend. “Surprise!” You exclaim as you spray your boyfriend with silly string. “(Y/N)!” He yells. “Gotcha!” You laugh. “Guess I found that crazy fan!” He laughs as he covers you in silly screen as well.

Liam: Liam’s birthday was coming up, but he would once again be on the other side of the world touring. The boys wanted to surprise you by flying you to the concert to surprise him. During the concert, the boys sang happy birthday to Liam. “And now for your present!” Louis announced. The crowd cheered and you popped up onto the stage. Liam ran to wrap you in his arms and giving you a passionate kiss. “Happy Birthday!” You shout. The crowd cheers even more. “This is the best birthday present ever!” Liam exclaims, holding you in his arms, not wanting to lose your touch again.

***

I'm half a heart without you...