Rough

THIS IS THE FIRST DIRTY PREFERENCES IVE POSTED MWAHAHAHA YAY

Zayn: Though Zayn maybe quite in public, he is very experimental in bed. Your hands would be tied against the headboard and his hand gripped your hips tightly. He’d suck on your perky breasts as he pounded relentlessly into you.

Liam: You’d be laying on your stomach as Liam put a pillow below your stomach providing the perfect angle. He’d enter you in a sharp thrust as his chest was pressed against your back. Rolling his hips, he’d is his hand to move your hair to one shoulder leaving harsh bites against your neck reminding you of the night.

Louis: He’d be on devouring you on the kitchen’s island. His forearm would be holding your hips down as his fingers spread your lips plunging his tongue in even more further. You’d be and squirming and screaming mess under him as he destroyed you with his mouth. But that was only the first part…..

Niall: Niall loved taking you behind. Especially if it was after a hard days work for him. You’d be on the bed reading a book, then you’re moaning his name laying your head lazily against his shoulder. One hand wrapped around your neck to turn your head to attach in a sloppy kiss while the other made sure your knees didn’t give up under him. Sometimes the neighbors called in for a noise complaint.

Harry: Movie nights were Harry’s favorite night. An innocent activity would turn into something you couldn’t imagine. He loved when you ride him backwards. He’d lean back running his hands up and down your waist settling at your hips as you bounced up and down, making him fill you deep and hard. His deep groans and your moans would cause the movie just serve as a background noise.