One More Night

One More Night by Maroon 5 :)

Liam: "You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door."

You and Liam were in another argument for the fourth time this week and only God knows what started it. All you knew is that it always ended up with one of you accusing the other of starting this whole mess or cheating. “For the last time Liam James. I. Did. Not. Cheat.” you said through gritted teeth. “Then why are there pictures of you two hugging (Y/N)?! You look a little to friendly for me goddammit!!” “BECAUSE HE’S MY BEST FRIEND BUT YOU CAN’T GET THAT PAST YOUR THICK SKULL! I’M SO SICK OF THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT LIAM I’M DONE WITH IT!!” you shouted as you through a few plates at the wall behind him. He turned to look at the shattered glass and walked towards you, as you backed away, eventually hitting the wall. “Fuck you.” he said as he looked directly into your eyes. “I hate you Liam.” you whispered. “Come back tomorrow and get your stuff. I need a break.” he said, before walking up to your guys’ shared room, and slamming the door.

Louis: "Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo."

"I don’t know how much longer I can keep doing this (Y/N)." he said as he rolled off of you, still panting from previous events. "Why not? We’re having fun." you said smirking. "I know, trust me I’m having fun. But what about Jake? I feel kind of bad. I’ve known the guy for years." "What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. Besides, you have been telling me that you ‘feel bad’ for the past 5months." you said smirking. "Admit it Louis. I’ve got you stuck all over me, and you don’t have any plans of leaving anytime soon, do you?" Without another word, he grinned at you and pulled you on top of him, whispering, "I’d never leave. This is an adventure, innit?" and you guys continued with your crazy night.

Harry: "I stopped using my head, let it all go."

Ever since Harry came back from tour, he has been a whole different person. Staying out late, constant lying, ignoring you when he came home and yelling at you when you left a few dishes in the sink. You were laying in bed, your back to the door, when you heard Harry come into your room. “Babe? (Y/N) I’m sorry. I’ve been a dick lately. I don’t know what’s gotten into me.” he said standing in the doorway,sniffling. You turned to look at him before sitting up. “C’mere.” you whispered. He made his way over to you, resting his head on your lap. “You’re right y’know. You were acting like a dick. Ever since you got back, I don’t know, you changed. You stopped using your head, your common sense.” you said as you gently ran your fingers through his hair. “I’m sorry.” he sniffled. “I forgive you baby. Get some rest.” you whispered as you kissed his forehead.

Zayn:  "There you go again making me love you."

"I’m sorry. I can’t do this anymore Zayn." "Don’t (Y/N). Please." You had just told Zayn that you wanted to break up, seeing as you guys rarely saw each other; and when you did it was for a short period of time. "Do you not love me anymore?" "Zayn, it’s just too hard." "Does 1 year mean nothing?!" "It means a lot to me Malik! It has been the best year of my life. But this is too much stress. I’m barely passing in school, my parents are on my ass, my boss is an asshole and threatened to fire me, not to mention your "fans" constantly sending me death threats and telling me I’m a waste of space!!!" you said in one breath. "So I’m sorry Zay-" your sentence was cut short when he smashed his lips to yours. "Please. Don’t leave me."he whispered, his forehead against yours. "Dammit, you keep making me love you." you giggled.

Niall: "And now I’m feeling stupid, crawling back to you."

2 weeks. It’s been 2 weeks since Niall broke up with you. He said he couldn’t be with someone who couldn’t handle all the hate. Of course, you thought this was a bullshit excuse, so you gave him time to think it over before going to see him. You decided it’s now or never, seeing as you were in front of his door. “Okay. You got this (Y/N).” you said to yourself. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door. “Can I help you?” a tall brunette asked. “Um,yeah I was looking for-” “(Y/N)? What’re ya doing here? Stacy, could you give us a minute?” “Sure babe. I’ll be in the kitchen.” she said as she walked off. “So…what are you doing here?” “I uh, I wanted to talk about us but-” “I told you there is no us. I’m with Stacy now. I-I’m happy now.” he said, looking down at the ground.  ”Right. Wow, uh, I feel stupid coming over here. See you around, Niall.”