Trinkets He Brings You From Our Tour

Trinkets He Brings You From Tour

A/N: Requested by one of my favourite people :) I hope it’s okay, babe, I’ve finally written something of my list, haha. x

Niall: Flags. Some of them big, some of them tiny, but he tries to get a flag from every country, a symbol of every place. They’re stored in a box beneath your bed, and sometimes you’ll get them out, count through them with him, watching him remember each country and place and experience. It’s a good way to keep track, because god knows they go everywhere, and it’s one of your favourite thing to receive in the mail, a new flag, as well as the handwritten letter from Niall that always comes with it. 

Harry: A stuffed koala. Harry has a lovely obsession with Australia, and he tends to buy much more than what is needed there. There’s the plush toy koala with a cowboy hat, the painted boomerang, and the ‘g’day mate’ mug, as well as heaps of other things. But the koala has prize position on your hall table, greeting guests and you everytime you come home, a little happy jolt of Harry. 

Liam: Postcards. They’re from every possible corner of the earth, collected in a shoebox on your dresser, pictures of beaches and forests and cities, sometimes with the place name or a country written in the corner, or even just a simple ‘wish you were here!’. But the backs are your favourite, your address squeezed into the corner, Liam’s message scrawled over every available space, details of what he did that day and what he saw and always, always what he misses about you, that he loves you. And your favourite, the small number at the top, how many days until he comes home.

Louis: It’s a jumbled heap of stuff. Various souvenirs and trinkets and items, a jar full of sand, a crystal, a mug with a country written on it. It’s a big pile he deposits on your bed when he unpacks, waiting for the two of you to sort through, and sometimes even he forgets what he bought, picking up things with a triumphant ‘huh! I forgot about this, isn’t it nice?’. Some of them are worthless, and some of them cost over a hundred dollars, but they all mean the world to you. 

Zayn: The wackiest, craziest thing he could find. Soccer playing robots, green tea flavoured kit kats, and anything he can find really. The stuff is littered all over your apartment, carved owls, pyramids in a snow globe (Zayn laughed for an age before he could actually give it to you, it still makes him snicker when he walks past it), and with each little thing comes a memory, so they’re all really quite special.