"You're my hero..."

"You're my hero."

Harry:"Hey.. Harry, wake up," You whispered, your hands lightly shaking his shoulder. He only grumbled in response before turning to face the other way. You moved to sit on the edge of the bed, your hands shaking his body once more. "I brought you medicine and your favorite tea. You need to take it if you want to feel better." Another groan escaped from his mouth, though he turned back to face you anyway. His features softened once you handed him the bottle of medicine, a small smile on your face as the back of your hand placed itself on his forehead. "Take it now, okay? You're burning up." You pulled the comforter off of his body and assisted him in sitting upright. "You are my hero, an absolute saint," He mumbled as his green eyes watched you pour the prescribed amount of medicine into the cup. "Thank you for taking care of me," He added before downing the medicine.

Liam:"How about here?" He suggested, pointing to the large Topshop store. You two walked in, your eyes immediately scanning the racks of clothes. It was a week before New Year's and you desperately needed something to wear to some party Liam was dragging you to. With a free day in his calender, Liam decided to take you shopping. Pulling a couple things off the shelves, you made your way into the dressing room. "I'm not kidding you guys, I think I just saw Liam Payne," you heard as you walked by a group of girls standing in line. Slowly backing away, you bee-lined back to where Liam was standing. "Come with me." With a confused look, Liam followed after you, slipping into the dressing room due to you tugging on his arm. "Am I allowed in here?" He asked, looking around the small space. "I'm trying to save you from being mobbed, okay?" You answered, hanging the few dresses on the hook. "Oh, my hero," He teased before dissolving the space between you two and leaving a kiss on your lips.

Louis:You could see him jumping up and down in anticipation as you pulled to the side of the road. In an instant, he hopping into the passenger seat and Zayn slid into the backseat. "You are my hero! Thank you so much," He stressed, his cold hands placing themselves on either side of your face as he placed a quick kiss to your lips. "Yeah," Zayn piped up. "We would have frozen to death if you hadn't come." It was four in the morning on a Tuesday night in the middle of December; the boys had just gotten back from their third world tour and in celebration of their progress and being back home, they went out for a round of drinks. On the way to Zayn's apartment, Louis's car decided to break down and although they tried calling the other boys for help, none of them answered. Then, you came in. "We'll make it up to you!" Zayn promised, "Free milkshakes.. from me, at least. I know Louis will probably make it up to you some other way," He responded with a wide grin, playfully nudging Louis from his seat in the back.

Niall:"My hero!" He screamed out, pushing past the group of stylists and running towards you with his arms open wide. Crushing your bodies together, he hugged you as tightly as his arms could manage. You laughed and wrapped your arms around his waist, cuddling further into the hug. Upon request, you had stopped by the boys' photoshoot before heading into work with food. Being the hungry little Irishman that he was, Niall was complaining about being starved to death although he had eaten a well portioned meal before leaving the apartment a couple hours earlier. Regardless, you stopped by the nearest restaurant and picked up some food for him and the rest of the boys. Taking the bag out of your hands but keeping one of his arms around your shoulders, Niall walked you two into the dressing room. "Boys, I've got food! And it's yummy food, too!" He exclaimed happily, the other four boys immediately crowding around him.

Zayn:It was late at night, nearing two in the morning, and you two still hadn't slept yet. His fingers were gingerly playing with your own, intertwining themselves then undoing them countless times. His brown eyes were still watching his hand movement as he suddenly murmured, "You're my hero." Your eyebrows pulled together and your eyes stared at him, waiting for him to explain. His gaze flashed to your face before averting back to your hands, a small smile growing across his face. "You do whatever you want when you want to. You don't let your fears hold you back and you certainly never take no for an answer.." He explained, intertwining your fingers again. "Ever," He laughed. The corners of your lips moved upward to form a smile on your face, a blush coloring your cheeks a visible shade of pink. "You're always down for any suggestion from anyone. You just live your life to the fullest and I admire that about you so much."