1D3D

You attend the premiere of 1D3D with him

A/N: I wrote twelve preferences while I was away and I’m so happy cause I can finally relax about it :) Enjoy! x

Niall: There’s quite a lot of flashing lights that just keep going as you stand with Niall to get your photo taken, people yelling and shouting, calling names and narrowly avoiding dropping expensive cameras. It’s nerve wracking, and your fingers curl into Niall’s palm as you turn your body into his, hiding your face slightly in his shoulder, giving your eyes a break from the flashing. “Sorry, baby,” he murmurs, “It’ll be over in a sec.” “M’fine,” you insist, because, god, he does this every day, surely you can last a few minutes. He kisses the top of your head as you turn back around, plastering on a smile while Niall squeezes your hand, a silent thanks for sticking by his side.

Harry: You hover with Anne in the background, fiddling with the hem of your dress and casting nervous glances of the hundreds of people milling around on the red carpet, your bottom lip stinging with how many times you’ve bitten it. Harry sends you a smile from where he’s being interviewed, and you manage to return it, Anne laughing beside you. “It’s a lot to deal with, isn’t it?” You look over, blushing, “Yeah, it’s pretty big.” “Harry’s really glad you’re here though,” she’s smiling at you, and you can’t help but notice the similarities between hers and Harry’s, the thorough goodness to the two of them that shines through. “You think?” you murmur, and she hugs you, “I know.”

Liam: Liam’s family are here and his good friends from home and new ones he’s made along the way and you’re this close to bursting with pride as you watch him hug them, everyone talking and telling him they love and they’re so, so proud and you’re tearing up a bit as you watch him stand with the four other boys to get their photo taken. Karen has a tight grip on your hand as the two of you watch, smiling, smiling, smiling, so freaking proud of this boy who’s bloomed into the most amazing man.

Louis: His knee is jiggling as everyone waits with baited breath for the movie to start, the lights down, the last whispers fading out, and you drop your hand onto it as the huge screen brightens with the beginning of the documentary. Louis grins at you, teeth gleaming in the dark cinema, and you can’t help but steal a quick kiss, practically able to taste the pride on his tongue, pride for his boys and how far they’ve come and what they’ve accomplished, and even a bit for himself, how much he’s done that he thought he could never possibly do. His hand finds yours, and he doesn’t let go for the rest of the night.

Zayn: He keeps laughing, astonished by how many people have showed up and shocked by the fact that, oh my god, this is actually happening. He and the boys have made it to their very own 3D movie, and you couldn’t be more proud as you follow him into the theatre, escaping from the bright lights and loud noise of the red carpet. You make a soft noise of surprise as he pulls you off to the side, signalling to Paul that’ll he be just a couple of seconds. His voice is hushed but strong as he murmurs to you, hands on your shoulders. “We’re not gonna have a lot of time alone tonight, but I want you to know that I love you, and I couldn’t have done this without you, okay? You’re a part of this too, and you’re amazing and beautiful and lovely and I’m so, so lucky to experiencing this with you next to me.” You open your mouth to reply, but can’t really find words, overjoyed tears pooling as you hug him, whispering that you love him too.