He writes you a love letter

HARRY: Babe, I wanted to leave you this letter so that when I’m away on tour you can reread it over and over again and remember how much I love you and that you’re always on my mind. I remember the day I met you so clearly, and I remember saying to myself that it was the best day of my life. But now that I’m with you, now that all I want is to love you, every day I get to spend with you is the best day of my life. You’re the girl who made me realize everything I had to give to another person, and I swear that every day for the rest of my life I will give my all to you. Y/n, you’re my everything, and you’re mine, forever and always. Love you forever, Haz.

ZAYN: My darling, y/n. I had to leave for the studio and you looked too beautiful to wake up, like a perfect angel, so I thought I’d leave you this note. I know we talk about growing old and make jokes about what kind of parents we would be, but I want you to know those aren’t just jokes for me. I have every intention of making you my wife one day. You are and will always be the most important person in my life. You’re my all, my other half. And I couldn’t live without you. With all my heart, Zayn xx.

LIAM: My beautiful y/n. Waking up to you is my favourite time of day, but leaving you like I had to do this morning is my least favourite thing in the world. Sometimes I wish the world was just you and me, that we could live in a remote little cottage and live the rest of our lives just the two of us - growing more in love every day. But that’s not even possible, because there’s no way I could love you more than I already do. You’re my heart and soul. Sometimes I feel like you’re the only thing that I’ve done right in my life. I’ll never leave, I couldn’t imagine a world where you weren’t by my side. Yours alway, Li.

NIALL: My princess, I know that our anniversary isn’t for another few days, but I wanted to leave you this letter as a sort of gift before the big gift. I’m not always good at talking to you about I feel, so I thought that if I wrote everything down that it would work better. Y/n, you’re the one for me, the only girl in the whole world that I’ll ever call mine. I know we are young and we have our whole lives ahead of us to find our soul mate, but I know you’re it for me. I’ve never been as happy as I’ve been in the last year with you. Calling you mine is the best part of my life and all I want to do is make you happy every single day of our lives. I live for that beautiful smile of yours. I hope you know I’d do anything for you. I love you, Niall.

LOUIS: Hey love, I know you’ll find this a bit cheesy but I just want to make sure you know how much you mean to me. I’ve never met anyone who’s laughed at all of my ridiculous jokes like you do, and just by doing that you make me the happiest man in the world. You really are the light of my life, y/n. You light up any room just by walking into it, and you warm up my heart with your smile and adorable giggles. I’d be the world’s most miserable man if you weren’t in my life, if you weren’t the girl that I’m going to marry. You have my heart, and I never want it back. I’m yours to keep, Louis.