Curls

Curls

A/N: This was a spur of the moment kind of thing. I think I had a conversation with a bunch of anons about having annoying curly hair? Anyway, yeah, I hope you like it :) x

Niall: Your hair is possibly the most frustrating part of you. As soon as it gets wet, it frizzes up into this mess of curls falling around your shoulders, and not pretty, tight ringlets either, they’re loose, with some bits less curly than others, so it’s a mess of strands that always seem to get in your face. You can’t just brush it either, as the curls simply poof up into something resembling a mane around your face. So, it’s to the straightener every morning, slaving away in the mirror until your hair is pin straight. But Niall would much rather your hair was natural. He corners you sometimes before you can get to your hair products, pinning you down on the bed, and twirling them around his fingers, kissing your face and murmuring about what wonderful hair you have. 

Harry: Harry’s curls are so well known, it’s crazy. Nearly every time a fan bumps into you in the street, the first question is, what does his hair feel like? And well, you can kinda understand it, he does have lovely hair. Your favourite aspect of it, is probably when he wakes up, when they’re crushed and curling around his ears, and he looks like a little boy again. The hair spray has worn out, and his fringe is flopping down as he hums quietly and burrows further into the pillow, big hands slipping over your hips as he tucks his nose into your collarbones. “You have pretty hair, Harry,” you whisper, and he bites gently at your skin, “Your hair’s prettier.” 

Liam: Skylar has beautiful brown curls that bounce with the slightest movement, and one of Carson’s greatest enjoyments is to pull on them and watch them curl straight back into place. This, understandably, irritates your daughter, sending her running to either you or Liam, burrowing into your laps. You both usually give her relatively the same answer, twirling your fingers through her hair, and murmuring that Carson doesn’t understand yet, at only two, that sometimes it’s annoying for him to play with it. But, and you always emphasize this point, who wouldn’t want to touch your hair, Sky baby, it’s beautiful.

Louis: Louis’ hair doesn’t curl whatsoever, point blank, but yours does. Awfully, so that it tangles every time you wear it out and frizzes in rain or when it gets humid. Usually, when you can’t be bothered to slave over it with a straightener for half an hour, you twist it up into a topknot, the only way really to keep the curls contained. But Louis will beg you to let your hair out, pressing sloppy kisses to your exposed neck when you get into bed, and eventually you let him pull the elastic band over, letting them tumble out. And even though it’s a right pain to have to wash out all the knots in the shower the next morning, falling asleep to Louis’ fingers drifting through your hair is worth it. 

Zayn: When Zayn presents you with a hyperactive labradoodle for your birthday, you fall in love with him immediately (you’ve been head over heels for Zayn for a good couple of years now, and so that feeling doesn’t really change, although it grows a little stronger) and, officially, he’s named Harley. But, within hours, you’re calling him Curls, cooing over the little puppy, letting him sleep with you on the bed, much to Zayn’s annoyance (and so what if he sits the dog down on his lap and sets some ground rules, he doesn’t want to be replaced okay?), and Curls is soon a fixed part of your life. Although Zayn always come through number one by a sliver.