You're cheating on one of the boys with another

You’re cheating on one of the boys with another.

Liam: You didn’t mean for it to happen, it just did. One minute you’re laughing and talking with your best friend, Zayn, and the next you’re making out with him on your couch. It had become a regular thing: to sleep with Zayn, but it hadn’t really affected you until now when you finally realized that you were cheating on Liam with his best friend. Tears streamed down Liam’s face as you and Zayn tried to explain but no words would come out. Liam whispered one tiny word that broke you heart. “Over.”

Louis: "You dumb slut! In my own bed, too?!" Louis screamed at you, tears pouring madly from your eyes. He pushed Niall and started yelling at him but you paid no attention because your mind was too cluttered with regret and you were too busy thinking of how stupid you were for sleeping with Niall when you were perfectly happy with Louis, your boyfriend of 3 years. You wanted to punch yourself because you knew he would never forgiver you. You knew it was over.

Niall: You ruffled his blonde-brown hair playfully, trying to get his attention but he pushed you away. He had recently found you and Louis making out on your couch and he hadn’t spoken to you for a couple of days. He looked at you with pain and anger glowing in his sweet blue eyes. “I’m sorry…” was all you could say. “Does he make you happy?” You nodded slowly and carefully, not wanting to make things worse but not wanting to lie: Louis did make you happy. He made you so happy it hurt sometimes. “Then go. Go be with him,” his tone was sincere and caring but broken. “Just don’t break his heart like you did mine.”

Zayn: "Get the fuck out!" Zayn shouted as he shoved Harry out of your front door and onto the sidewalk. He turned to you with tears forming in his big, brown eyes. "What… the hell, y/n?" You shook your head, unable to speak. "You… are fucking my best friend?!” You didn’t respond; how could you? Your boyfriend of almost 2 years had just caught you with his best friend, Harry. “Y/n,” his voice cracked. “I thought you loved me.” “I do…” you croaked, barely audible. “Then why were you sleeping with Harry?” When you didn’t respond, he scoffed angrily. “I think you should just pack your bags and get the fuck out, okay?” You nod your head in disbelief: hoping, praying that you two could work it out but you knew it was impossible. You had betrayed him.

Harry: “Y/n… you wanna explain to me what’s going on here?” Harry said in a calm, slow tone but his narrowed eyes and clenched fists deceived his voice. Liam quickly ran out the front door, trying to get away from Harry, who let him go. “Harry, it was just a kiss-” He interrupted you by slamming your back against a wall and smashing his lips roughly against yours. “You’re mine, no one else’s.” He mumbled as his lips moved in sync with yours. When you pulled apart, you were both gasping for air. He lifted you and carried you to the bedroom, throwing you down onto the bed. He crawled on top of you and whispered in you ear: “Let’s just say you’ll have some trouble walking tomorrow.”