You two act cute in front of his celebrity friend

Harry(age: 8): you never like bothering harry while he was working but it was either you stay with him for the weekend or home alone. You couldn’t deny it though’ you were glad to see him again and you planed to spend as much time as you could with him. You in your room drawing a picture of you and him, oblivious of the fact that Ed Sheeran, one of harry’s best mates, was downstairs with him. Once you were confident of the drawing’s outcome, you ran downstairs calling out for him “Harry! Look what I drew” you jumped excitedly as you spotted him in the kitchen. It wasn’t until you walked in that you noticed Ed with a big smile on his face. You blushed deep scarlet as sudden shyness took over. It was harry’s voice that pulled you out of your shy shell “WOW! did you draw this all on your own?!” He picked you up and hugged you as you nodded and his your face in his neck out of embarrassment “its AMAZING! I love it, thank you” he said, hissing your head. It was later on in the day and you saw Ed’s familiar face on TV “do we heard you were at harry’s this morning” “yeah, he had his little sister over and she drew a picture of him. It was the cutest thing ever!”

Liam(age: 6): you were a shy little thing. You always were, ever since you were a little toddler. And so it was no surprise when you hid behind Liam when meeting Ashton Irwin “she’s a shy isn’t she” Ashton smiled, kneeling down, stretching his arm for the little girl. You buried your face in his legs as the two boys laughed. Liam picked you up, still laughing “aww, its ok. Its just uncle Ash. You don’t need to be shy” but you shook your head burying your blushing face in his neck. Liam was honestly a bit surprised to hear this event play out on the radio by an interview with Ashton “right, so she was this shy little thing. And then He carried her and then they were all cute together. Ah, you should’ve seen them”

Niall(age 3): Today was time of the month were you and your older brother Niall, hangout together, it was a tradition. He called ‘brother sister day’ and Demi Lavoto was accompanying you guys today “so where do you wanna go cupcakes?” Niall asked you “let’s go to nandos” you said excitedly “ya, ya and order so much food and eat it together” “yes, yes Niall! And we we we will stuff our face in food and order so much ice-cream ” you said “let’s go munchkin” he carried you, heading to the car with a laughing Demi, following. It was no surprise that Demi talked about this in an interview; she already adored both you and Niall. This just increased her love for you even more.

Louis(age, 4): Louis sat down on his tiny chair wondering how the hell did he end up with a pink tiara on his head, among stuffed animals and barbie dolls drinking make-believe tea with his little sister “do you want more tea, prince Louis?” She asks “Yes of course, princess” while she was pouring some non-existing tea in his small plastic tea cup, Louis heard a distant familiar laugh and sure enough when he turned Luke Hemmings stood by the door “oh hey, what ya doin’ here mate?” Louis says slightly blushing at the situation that he’s in “We were suppose to go the movies. Don’t you remember?” “Oh yeah. I’ll be there in a minute” He excused himself and kissed you on the head and left with Luke hoping he won’t mention the little tea party to anyone. Unfortunately for him though Luke mentioned the whole thing in an interview.

Zayn(age 5): it was his birthday present to you, going to Disney Land that is. He brought you all the way to Orlando, Florida for your birthday and you couldn’t be happier. You were accompanied by Zayn and Cher Lloyd who decided to join your little party. All day you kept dragging Zayn around so you can meet all the Disney princesses together. In the end of the day though, you were exhausted so Zayn had to carry you back to the car. Walking alongside Cher, zayn thought you were asleep on his shoulder but his thoughts were dismissed when you started talking “thank you zayn! Today was the best day ever! I love you” you say hugging him slightly “I love you too”. Cher smiled slightly at the cute moment. And soon enough when the media asked Cher about her day with the Malik’s, she told them all about their little moment.