Manipulation (Slightly Klucien)

Klaus Mikaelson sat quietly in his room, pondering the newest situation. A prophecy that stated he and his siblings would all fall. Well, they had over come obstacles before. They could overcome this as well.

 There was a knock on the door.

 "I don't need anything, Freya," he said. 

 "Don't need anything?" Instead of his sister, it was Lucien Castle who entered the room.

 "What is it, Lucien?" Klaus asked. "I'm trying to think."

 "I'm here to help you, obviously. I told you, the sire lines are at war."

 "Yes, I know about that. What do you want from me, Lucien?"

 "I don't want anything from you." Lucien placed his hand gently on Klaus's shoulder. "I want to help you."

 Klaus looked up at Lucien. "Why? There are so many who want me dead. Why haven't you joined them?" 

 "Because I do care about you, Klaus."

 They silently stared at each other for a long moment that seemed to stretch out for hours. Then Lucien bent down and kissed Klaus softly on the lips. Klaus was obviously surprised by it, but he let Lucien keep kissing him.

 "Do you like it?" Lucien asked.

 "I think so," Klaus replied. "Come here." He pulled Lucien down onto the bed with him.

 "Klaus-"

 "Shh. Don't talk. I know I'm going to regret this later, so don't spoil it."

 They quickly undressed and got into bed. There they stayed for long enough that Freya began to get suspicious. Lucien had been up there for quite a while. What could he and Klaus possibly be talking about that would take so long?

 She went upstairs and knocked on the door to Klaus' room. 

 "Klaus?" she called. "Are you okay in there?"

 The door opened, and there stood Lucien pulling his shirt on. "Hello again, Miss Freya." 

 "What-what is-"

 "He's leaving, Freya." Klaus came over, not wearing a shirt at all. "You do not tell anyone about this-"

 "Or you'll do something gruesome to me," Freya finished. "But, Klaus, of all the men, why would you suddenly decide to sleep with him?"

 "I have never been very good at decision making, sister." Klaus turned to Lucien. "I have decided I trust you. Do not let me down."

 Lucien gave him the most charming smile he could muster. "Of course. I'll assist you in any way I can." 

~~~~~~

 It's working, Lucien thought as he walked down the street. He had just manipulated Klaus Mikaelson.

 Before long, the hybrid would play right into his hands.

I have no idea why I just wrote this, but I think if Lucien hadn't killed Cami and Finn, let Aurora loose, and tried to kill the rest of the Mikaelsons, I might have actually liked him.