Freya Mikaelson #3 (guest-starring Kol)

You have had a crush on the oldest Mikaelson for a while. You're not sure how to tell her, though, or if you even should. You don't see each other often, and you're not really friends.

 However, you do happen to be friends with her brother Kol, and wonder if there's a way you could use that to your advantage.

~~~~~~

 When you arrive at the compound, Freya is there. She looks up at you and says, "Hi, Y/N. I guess you're here to see my brother?"

 "Um, yeah," you answer, "If he's around."

 "Have no fear, Y/N," Kol says as he comes down the stairs, "For I wouldn't leave you in the dust. Hello, sister. Are you acquainted with Y/N?"

 "Yes, we've met a few times before," Freya says, and you can't tell what she's thinking."

 "Well, I suppose we're off, then," says Kol. "Come on, Y/N. Let's get out of this dreary place."

 You quietly follow Kol down the street.

 "So, what happened to you?" he asks. "You're rather quiet tonight."

 You shrug. "Just thinking."

 "About what? Come on, Y/N, we're supposed to have fun. Bourbon, music, dancing, maybe a little snack. I'm actually concerned you might end up being a letdown. Now, tell your friend Kol what's bugging you. Life, romance, maybe both?"

 "I think you're actually spot-on with that one," you say.

 "Ooh, romance, then?" He sighs. "It's always something about love. I've watched my siblings go through it before. Well? Who is it?" 

 "You might not like it."

 "Why not? Aren't friends supposed to cheer you on? Who better to do that than me?"

 He does have a point. So you say, "I like your sister Freya, okay? But I don't what she even thinks of me. I wasn't sure if she would even remember my name."

 Kol looks surprised. "My sister Freya? That stick in the mud? She's getting to be like Elijah."

 "They don't seem like they're no fun," you say.

 "Oh, you don't know them like I do." He pauses. "You know, if Freya's going to be dating anyone, I suppose I would prefer it be someone I like. But if you break her heart, you know I'll have to kill you. Actually, I don't think I would get the chance, because Nik will kill you first." 

 That makes you feel uneasy. You've only met Klaus a few times, but you know he's not someone to be messed with. 

 "Then can you put in a good word for me with Freya?" you ask. "But don't make it too obvious."

 "Of course not." Kol claps you gently on the shoulder. "Now, let's go have fun. We'll worry about everyone's love lives tomorrow."