The Mikaelsons React: Over 1K Reads (and ships I've written about)

Well, gang, this book just hit 1,100 reads.

Finn: What does that mean?

Klaus: It means people like reading about me.

Freya: Don't you mean about us? The rest of us are in it, too.

Klaus: Fine. Everyone likes reading about us.

Kol: Am in any of them?

Yes, Kol, every Mikaelson appears at some point in this book, but I haven't written one with you as the main focus yet.

Kol: Why not?

Well, you don't usually come to mind when I'm wondering what I could write about.

Klaus: That's because I'm more popular than the rest of you.

Actually, I'd say Elijah comes to mind the most.

Elijah: Really?

So, counting 'The Mikaelsons React', there's forty stories in here so far. I've realized that I have written quite a bit about different ships.

Klaus: Such as?

Well, to start, 'Take Me With You' was a short Klaroline story. 'Never Meant It To Happen' and 'It's Not Secret Anymore, Elijah' were both Marlijah. 'Loneliness' was kind of Camilijah.

Klaus: Oh, really?

Elijah: Klaus, we've been through this. I don't know why that exists, but I'm not in love with Cami.

'Manipulation' was kind of Klaus/Lucien.

Klaus: Excuse me?

'A Brother's Horror Story' is Frucien, 'Together'  is Klayley, and 'The Captain and the Nobleman' was Klelijah.

Elijah: Seriously? Wait, how many ships is that?

Seven. I'll probably write more in the future, though.

Klaus: Anything else we should know about?

Well, I had an idea for a Klefan one-shot, but I'm not gonna write it while you're around because I'd rather you not kill Stefan. Since it's almost New Year's, maybe I'll write the story of the grouchy old hybrid who didn't like celebrating because he's always somewhere plotting ways to take over the world.

Rebekah: Have you written any stories about me?

Sure I have, because I actually like you.

Finn: I think I still don't understand the meaning of ships. And who's been writing these fake stories about us? It's ridiculous.

Okay, so clearly Finn has no idea what fanfiction is and has also never bothered to read the title and description of this book.

Elijah: Do people actually ship Camilijah?

There might be some fans that do. I personally think it would have been kind of cute.

Klaus: No, it most certainly would not be cute.

I also ship Klayley now.

Okay, I think this conversation is over. I think I might start writing about ships that don't have anything to do Klaus so he won't whine.

Klaus: I do not whine.

Yeah, sure you don't.