Davina Claire #1

Sometimes people feel there are parts of them they need to keep secret. It has been that way for you. You're a heretic, part vampire and part witch. You've never told any of your friends, not even Davina Claire, the girl you love. They all just think you're an ordinary vampire. 

 You do have your reasons. Heretics were supposed to be freaks, an imbalance of nature. You couldn't to have anyone you care about now see you that way.

~~~~~~

 It started off as an ordinary day. You were at the compound with Davina, just relaxing. Of course, being the Mikaelson residence, it doesn't stay that way for very long.

 Seemingly out of nowhere, a rather large group of vampires show up, apparently planning to kill the Mikaelsons. Klaus, Elijah, and Hayley are there as well, but Davina doesn't want to fight.

 "I've told my magic can be uncontrollable," she tells you. "I don't know what will happen if I use it."

 So you fight along with the others, staying close to Davina and killing anyone who came her way, determined to protect her. Eventually, it seems like they're all gone. You let out a sigh of relief, and you turn to the others with a small smile on your face.

 But you feel a sharp pain hit your back, and through your chest. You look down to see the end of a stake sticking out of your chest. As you collapse, the last thing you hear is Davina scream your name, and the last thing you see is her running towards you.

~~~~~~ 

 Davina had been still been sobbing and the Mikaelsons all looked grim when you suddenly burst back to life. Everyone looks at you in surprise. Davina cries, "Y/N!" and throws her arms around you. "Wait." She pulls away and looks at you. "You died. You were staked. What-what happened? How are you alive?" 

 You look around at her and your friends. You know you have to give an explanation, and you decide you may as well tell them the truth.

 "It's my witch side," you say. "I'm a heretic. It's part vampire, part a witch. My witch side brought me back."

 And that's it. You've said. You wait for someone to say something.

 But it seems you have nothing to worry about. Davina wraps her arms around you and says, "I don't care. It doesn't matter to me. I just couldn't lose you because..."

 "I know," you say. "I love you too, little witch."