Camille O'Connell #2

"Can you take over for me for a bit?" Cami asks you as she grabs her jacket.

 "Sure. You got somewhere important to be?"

 "Sort of," she says. "Klaus and I are having another therapy session today."

 You pause. "You're giving Klaus Mikaelson therapy sessions?"

 She smiles. "I know. Sounds weird, right? But I think he's making progress on his mental state."

 "Has he been confiding in you his many centuries of murder and torture?" you ask. "'Cause that's a scary story."

 "I know. I've heard quite a bit of it already. Hey, you're no worried about me, are you?"

 "A little, now that I know you're spending that much time with Klaus," you say. "He's dangerous, Cami. You know he's dangerous. Mikael kidnapped you because of Klaus."

 "That wasn't Klaus' fault," she says. "Y/N, I'm really touched that you're worried, but I don't think there's anything to be worried about. He and I are friends now, and I don't think he'll hurt me. I'll see you later, okay?"

 "Sure," you say as she hurries out of Rousseau's. "See you later."

 She really seems to think that being friends with Klaus won't get her into any trouble, and maybe it won't just yet. But it's obvious how fond of Cami he is, and that could put her in danger. Being close to Klaus Mikaelson in any way could many times result in death by one of his many enemies. You can't lose Cami now; she's too important, too good a person to meet a fate like that.

 At least you warned her. Now all that's left is to hope she comes back alive later.