Interview with: Klaus Mikaelson

This was not my idea.

Klaus: I merely suggested we do an interview where I charm the readers with my stories. 

No, Klaus, we're doing this because I don't feel motivated enough to post an actual story. This was the next best thing.

Klaus: Oh, all right. I'll just get on with it, then. I was born in the year- 

This isn't 'Interview with the Vampire', we don't need your whole life story. I'm just going to ask some questions, and you answer the best you can.

Klaus: Oh, fine. 

Q1: Why are you so evil?

Klaus: Well, it's...it's just...I suppose it just sort of happened. I excel at being rotten, you see.

Yes, we have seen.

Q2: Why do you have an English accent if you're not from England?

Klaus: ...I never thought about that. Elijah, if we grew up in the same place, why do we have different accents?

Elijah isn't part of this interview. I think he's trying to stay as far away from you as possible.

Klaus: (sigh) It seems like everyone does.

Q3: How did being a parent change your life?

Klaus: Well, since Hope was born, I have begun to feel the need to do better, be a good parent.

Q4: Do you find it ironic that in the Season 3 finale, after all the time you spent defeating your enemies, it was someone close to you that brought about your downfall?

Klaus: I refuse to discuss it. It makes me want to destroy things.

Q5: Now that Cami's gone, do you think it is possible that you will be given a new love interest in the upcoming season?

Klaus: Well, I think I would need more time to make peace with Camille's loss, but I suppose it's a possibility?

Q6: How do you feel about the fact that there are so many rumors about the upcoming season of The Originals being the final season?

Klaus: That is preposterous! Who would want to cancel a show about me?

Q7: Does it bother you at all that The Vampire Diaries is ending?

Klaus: Why should I care about any of them? Well, I do care about Caroline, and I suppose Stefan and are something like friends. The rest of them can die.

Then I guess you wouldn't care about poor Enzo.

Klaus: Who's Enzo?

Q8: There are rumors that characters from The Vampire Diaries will be appearing on The Originals when it returns. It's already been confirmed that Alaric Saltzman will be making an appearance. How do you feel about the idea?

Klaus: Why would I want those punks in my city? Has everyone forgotten that they once conspired to kill me?

In all fairness, you did cause chaos when you arrived in Mystic Falls.

Klaus: But that's beside the point. The point is that they tried to kill me!

Well, there's only four episodes of The Vampire Diaries left. For all we know, the show will end with everyone getting blown up.

Q9: Do you think it's possible that you and Hayley might be put together as a couple?

Klaus: Isn't she in love with Elijah? I'm not even sure if she and I are friends.

I guess it would makes sense if she didn't want to be friends with you. But you do have Hope, so you are connected.

Q10: I have the feeling that at least one of the Mikaelsons might die in the next season. What do you think of that?

Klaus: Well, that's simple. If anyone tries to hurt, say, Elijah or Rebekah, the obvious solution is that I kill them.

Of course.

I think I've run of questions by now, but we've gotten to hear your thoughts on things. Would it really bother you if people from TVD were on your show.

Klaus: Well, I hate most of them, so I think it would. Why, do people actually want them on my show?

It's not just your show; there are other people.

Klaus: But I'm-

I think we should just end before this escalates.