Sage #2

You and your girlfriend Sage have been together for months. You love her, and you know she loves you. That's why you want to propose to her. The two of you have made it this far, and you believe you can make it even further.

 You decide to take her for a walk in the woods on a nice day. It would be a prefect setting, you think. You're kind of quiet as you walk, which Sage notices.

 "Is something up, Y/N?" she asks you. "You're a lot quieter than you usually are."

 "Um, yeah. I'm fine," you say. 

 She eyes you skeptically. "Are you? I just get the feeling you're up to something."

 You sigh. "Okay. I actually am. Sage, there's something I've been meaning to ask you about. You and I, we've been together for a while now. We love each other, we're good together. That's why I think we can go even further."

 "I know where you're going with this," she says. 

 "Do you?"

 She nods. "I do. But go ahead."

 "Okay." You get down on one knee, and take out the box which held the ring you had bought her. "Sage, will you marry me?"

 She looks down at you expressionless for a few seconds before breaking into a smile. "Yes, Y/N. I'll marry you."

 You get up again, and gently slip the ring onto her finger. She smiles, and the two of you kiss.

 "You do know all the planning that goes into weddings, don't you?" she asks.

 "I know," you say. "We should probably have something simple, because I think we should get married as soon as possible."