A Broken Man (Part 20)

One Shot #27 (Cont.) 

  Moana's POV

 A week later... flying to Hawaii...

   As our plane glides down the runaway and begins to take off from a crowded LAX airport gate, the excitement builds up immensely. The flight is about five and a half hours. Surprisingly, it's a direct flight, which is great. I've only been on a plane once before, but from that experience I learned just how much I hate stopovers/changing planes. I gave Maui the window seat because he loves gazing out windows. It's this little habit of his. Whenever we're in a car, bus, train, etc, he'll often study his surroundings. I think it's partly due to caution and partly due to pure wonderment. 

   I follow his gaze out the window, leaning my head on his shoulder. "I can't believe we're doing this Maui." He looks down at me and smiles. "Me either. In fact, I can't believe that I'm with you." I blush. "I feel the same way Maui. I've come to love you so much and with each passing day, I'm more in love with you." He blushes and kisses me on the cheek. "Please don't leave me Moana." I put a hand to his cheek, pulling his face towards mine. "I'd never leave you Maui. That's a promise." 

  Five and a half hours later...

   We land in Honolulu right on time. I grab Maui and I's bags while an airport worker wheels him off the plane in front of me. From there, we head to baggage so I can get our suitcases. We each only brought one to make it as easy as possible for us. I get our bags quickly and before we know it, Maui and I are in a limo on our way to our hotel, which is the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.  I saw pictures of it online. It looks amazing! Maui got us a high end suite too. This is going to the best week of my life! I hope it is for Maui too. 

Hoped that you guys liked this part of this one shot! :) -Mary