CAN YOU STAY?

ALISON'S POV
When I pull up to my house I see Emily sitting on my steps.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW EMILY? I ask while walking past her to unlock the door.
-EZRA I MEAN MR. FITZ WANTED ME TO BRING YOU YOUR HOMEWORK SINCE YOU LEFT SCHOOL EARLY, SO HE GAVE ME YOUR ADDRESS Emily says while giving me a cheeky grin.
-WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING HIM EZRA? I question while lifting one brow and tilting my head.
- N-NO REASON She stutters while handing me my new text books.
-IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER I'D THINK YOU HAVE A THING FOR OLD EZRA FITZ, I say smirking.
-EW NO! NO NOTHING LIKE THAT Emily says shaking her head side to side.
  I can't help but laugh at her, she's cute when she's nervous.
-C'MON, COME INSIDE I say to her.
She slightly smiles and gets up.
When we walk inside I see that no one is home.
-MOM! I call out
-OH MY GOD IS THAT BLOOD Emily says with shocked eyes.
I turn around to see blood scattered over the throw rug. My eyes widen as tears start to fall down my cheeks.
-ALI! ALI CALL 911 I hear Emily scream in a frantic voice.
I run over to her side to see my father on the floor with blood spewing from the back of his head.
-911 DISPATCH WE HAVE A MALE IN HIS MID 40's POSSIBLE HOMICIDE.
I hear the police talking but everything feels so fake, almost like a dream. It wasn't until Emily pulled me into her hugging me that I realized everything was really happening.
-IT'S OKAY ALI Emily says while hugging me. THEY'LL FIND YOUR MOTHER She exclaims.
I sit there in between her legs crying until everyone leaves.

EMILY'S POV
30 minutes later
I see Alison balled up in the corner crying with blood all on her hands.
-COME WITH ME I say to Alison pulling her into the bathroom to clean her up.
-ALISON YOU'RE SHAKING I say while washing her fathers blood from her hands.
After cleaning her up I put her in the bed making sure she is okay.
I turn to walk away until I hear my name.
-EMILY Alison says just before I leave.
-YEAH? I question with a concerned look.
Ali sniffles a couple of times before she lets out
-CAN YOU STAY? In a shaky voice.
I turn back around to now see a crying Alison with her face in her hands.
-HEY IT'S GONNA BE FINE I say just before comforting her.
-YEAH, OF COURSE I'LL STAY I say not really sure of my response.
I hug Ali lying on her bed and rubbing her hair until she falls asleep.
I try to reposition myself but she holds on to me forcing me to stay. We stayed like that all night.