GIRLS NIGHT IN

Hanna's POV
-DO YOU WANNA PLAY A GAME? I ask Courtney.
Alison and Emily had to take the twins to the doctors because they both have fevers and it's time for their shots, so I'm watching Courtney.
Courtney shakes her head no and continues to watch the screen.
-C'MON IT'LL BE FUN I say pleading since I'm so bored.
-MOMMY SAID I CAN WATCH TV she says still staring at the Cartoons.
-FINE BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW WATCHING TV ROTS YOUR BRAIN.
Courtney then turns her head to me probably waiting for me to shut up.
I simply shrug my shoulders and glance at her again.
-IT'S YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WANNA GROW UP TO BE STUPID I say trying to change her mind.
-REALLY HANNA? Emily questions walking in the house with Corey in her arms.
Surprisingly she isn't crying.
Alison then walks in with Dylan.
-WHAT? I WAS BORED AND SHE WAS JUST SITTING HERE WATCHING MY LITTLE PONY I state. I LITERALLY KNOW ALL OF THEIR NAMES NOW I add.
-NAME THEM Alison says challenging me with a smirk on her face.
-RAINBOW DASH, FLUTTERSHY, PINKIE PIE, APPLEJACK, PRINCESS LUNA, RARITY, PRINCESS CELESTIA, PRINCESS CADANCE AND TWILIGHT SPARKLE I say crossing my arms knowing I beat her challenge.
-WOW OKAY LETS GO BUG Emily says to Courtney handing her a hoodie.
-THIS ISN'T OVER MARIN Alison teases walking out of the house with Dylan.
-BRING IT ON DILAURENTIS I joke back helping them put the kids bags in the car.
Apparently them and Bentley are staying with Charles and Jason while we have a girls night in.
After they pull out of the driveway I sit in their kitchen waiting for Spencer and Aria to get here to help set up.
Emily's POV
-WE'RE GETTING EVERYTHING NOW JUST BRING THE GAMES I say to Hayden over the phone.
-ARE YOU SURE? she asks. YOU KNOW HOW WE ALL GET WHEN WE'RE DRUNK Hayden adds in.
-I'M SURE HAYDEN I HAVE TO GO, WE'RE IN LINE I say hanging up the phone.
Alison and I pay for our items and place the snacks and liquor bottles in the trunk.
-ARE YOU SURE WE DIDN'T FORGET ANYTHING? DID YOU GIVE THEM COURTNEY'S IRON GUMMIES? DO YOU THINK WE PUMPED ENOUGH FOR THE TWINS? OH MY GOD I FORGOT THEIR PUFFS AND COURT'S BEDTIME BOOK Alison panics.
-ALI CALM DOWN THEY'LL BE FINE ITS JUST ONE NIGHT I say rubbing her shoulder. BREATHE.
Alison does as I say and exhales.
She's a really great mom, she always makes sure that the kids are safe and that they have everything they need.
In the car Alison still looks a little worried so I pull over and take her hands in mine.
-STOP WORRYING, YOU CAN FACETIME THEM OR CALL EVERY HOUR IF YOU WANT I say. TONIGHT WILL BE GREAT YOU REALLY NEED THIS I add kissing her sweet strawberry flavored lips.
-YOU'RE RIGHT Alison says as we pull off.
Alison's POV
After we dropped the kids off with my brothers we came back home and helped the girls set up.
Hayden and CeCe came first, then Mona and then Alex.
Lydia and Allison came last and they even brought Malia, Hanna's cousin.
We chose different genre movies and watched them and we even drank some and played truth or dare.
Shorty after getting bored from truth or dare Hayden took out Dirty Minds an adult board game.
-CLUE NUMBER ONE Malia says. I THROB WHEN I'M EXCITED.
-CLUE NUMBER TWO, A MASSAGE BRINGS ME TO LIFE Lydia states.
-LASTLY CLUE NUMBER THREE Mona says. PUMPING IS MY BUSINESS, SO WHAT AM I? she questions.
Aria bites her bottom lip as she's thinking.
-OH C'MON YOU GUYS WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE BESIDES A PENIS Aria says making us all bark out with laughter.
-A HEART I say reading the answer on the card.
As we all laugh my drunken wife stands up and starts to dance.
-OOOH I LOVE THIS SONG! HANNA LETS DO OUR DANCE Emily yells as The Spice Girls Wannabe comes on.

-I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA, I WANNA REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANNA ZIGAZIG AH Spencer sings getting up to dance with them

I've never seen Spencer super drunk but it's hilarious.
As we all dance along with them Lydia trips over the board game and flops down on the fries spilling them on all of us.
-OOPS she whispers as we all stand there with cheese and ketchup on our bodies.
Emily then starts to bust out laughing and throws a spoonful of melted ice cream at me.
-YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT I say blowing steam from my nose.
-OH I THINK SHE DID Hayden and Allison say in unison.
-SHUT UP I say throwing Jell-O shots at them.
We all stand there in shocked silence until Hanna yells.
-FOOD FIGHT!
The next thing I know I have cheese, ice cream and bread all over as I throw food in every direction.
Emily then takes me down and I smash cake in her face.
-OH YOU'RE SO GONNA GET IT Emily grunts holding my hands down now straddling my stomach getting a perfect view of my open cleavage.
We realize that the girls are standing there watching so we stand up.
-THEY JUST ALMOST DID IT IN FRONT OF US Hanna whispers.
-YEAH AND WE ALL WOULD'VE WENT JENNA MARSHALL BLIND Aria says.
We all start laughing once we take a look at each other covered in food and drinks.
As everyone removes their clothes to wash them I glance over at Emily standing in her bra and panties.
Damn. I think to myself.

Once we're all cleaned up and changed we watch more movies until everyone is asleep

I look to the side of me to see Emily dozing off until I climb on top of her kissing her neck.
-UPSTAIRS NOW I demand through whispers so I won't wake the girls.
Not that it really matters they'll be woke after hearing us in a few minutes.
Emily stands up and I take her hand leading her up the steps.

Now in our bedroom I shut and lock the door in case one of the cockblockers walk in

Emily lays me down on the bed and removes her clothes as I do mine.
Now completely naked under the sheets Emily starts to run her hand up my thighs as I drape my leg over her.

-I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH, ALI Emily mumbles as I nibble on her ear.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I moan out as she kisses down my shoulder.
Emily then moves from my shoulders to my lips kissing me while running her hand through my hair.
After making love to each other for a while without waking the girls Emily and I drift off to sleep holding onto each other.

I actually just realized that I told you guys I would update on Wednesday but some of you guys are in different time zones so it's Thursday for you guys already. Anyway here's another update
Enjoy 😊
-D