22

1 MONTH LATER (Emily's birthday)
Emily's POV
Have you ever had one of those sexual dreams where everything feels real and so damn good.
Yeah that's exactly what's going on with me right now.
It's a dream but I can feel everything.
My face is smothered into the pillows of our bed as I lay on my stomach with my ass slightly propped in the air.
-ALI THE KIDS I moan out. THEY'LL HEAR US I add.
Alison lifts her face up from under me and licks her lips.
-NO THEY WON'T, THEY'RE NOT HERE she quips before going back under to lick up the wetness swelling in between my thighs.
My eyes roll in the back of my head as Alison flicks my swollen clit with her tongue.
Fuck I need to have more dreams like this.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY Alison mumbles while still pleasuring me.
While being pleasured I pick up my phone to look at the date.
Saturday, Nov 19
That's when I realize that everything that's going on right now isn't a dream.
Once I feel a empty space between my legs I crook my head over my shoulder to see Alison giving me a sinister grin.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I ask.
Alison lays her front onto my naked back and whispers into my ear.
-DO YOU TRUST ME? she asks while using her two fingers to glide up and down my opening.
-MMM..YES I moan out as she enters her fingers then slowly removes them.
-JUST RELAX I WANNA MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD Alison says barely above a whisper.
I quickly get up and turn around to see her wearing a strap on.
Shit now I kinda wish this was a dream but I have to say she looks hot, but I'm still not letting her use that on me.
-NO..NO ALI I say covering up my body with extra sheets. STAY AWAY FROM ME WITH THAT I mutter pointing to her new found toy.
Alison runs her hand up underneath the sheets and finds my center, slowly fingering it.
-I PROMISE IT WON'T HURT she quietly says removing the sheets from my naked body taking my nipple in between her teeth.
I groan in pleasure as she circles my nipple with her tongue now sucking on it.
-FINE I manage to say through moans.
Alison then turns me around on my back as I open my legs to allow some space.
She then runs the dildo up and down my folds.
-YOU'RE SO WET FOR ME, EM Ali says hovering herself above me gently kissing my lips.
As we passionately kiss Alison positions herself and pushes down inside of me.
My hands immediately grasp her back as she slowly grinds into me making me feel every thrust.
-GOD DAMMIT.... ALI! I moan into her shoulder.
After a picking up the pace and a couple of deep thrusts I feel my walls clinching up.
-ALI..ALI, I'M CLOSE ALISON I moan again.
Alison slows down and helps me ride out the mind blowing orgasm.
-WHO'S DADDY NOW? Alison seductively mumbles into my ear now sucking and nibbling on my earlobe.
Once I'm finally down from my high I quickly flip her around and push open her legs.
-ME I strictly say taking the dildo pumping into her.
I watch every single face she makes as I go faster.
Alison digs her nails into my back and scratches all the way down.
Just watching her gets me close to climax again.
-SHIT ALI I groan out going at a steady pace.
I know that she's close when it gets harder to push down.
-THAT'S IT I mumble into her mouth now kissing her. WHO'S DADDY? I ask.
Alison's eyes slam shut as she reaches her peak.
-SAY MY NAME I groan out.
-EM....DA..DADDY! Alison screams now shaking underneath me.
I place a kiss on her lips and pull away to stare into her crystal blues.
-I LOVE YOU she says pecking my lips again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY Alison adds.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I state helping her up.
We both shower and make our way over to Jessica's to get the kids.
(KristinWilliams053 this was for your Emison "Daddy Vibes" 😂)
_________________________
Alison's POV
After Emily's and my steamy sex session we got showered and dressed.
Emily holds onto my hand and kisses the back of it as she drives.
-YOU'RE AMAZING YOU KNOW? Emily questions with a big cheesy grin on her face.
I slowly turn my head as my cheeks heat up with blush.
-I'VE BEEN TOLD I say biting down on my lip.
We stay in a comfortable silence while heading over to my mothers house.
I've been thinking a lot lately about Emily's proposal to me.
I'm happy that she proposed and I'm even more happier that we're married but I always wanted to propose to her.
I figured since it's her twenty second birthday why not do it today.
I've secretly planned a tiny get together at my moms house including the girls, guys, both of our parents and the kids of course.
We pull up in the driveway and get out of the car.
-ABOUT TIME! Hanna yells walking out of the door. CAN WE EAT NOW? she questions Caleb who is working the grill.
Caleb and Emily laugh at the other blonde before walking in the house.
-WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE? Emily asks turning around to face me. ALI I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT A PARTY Emily laughs out kissing my forehead.
-OH SHUT UP AMERICANO AND JUST PARTY I hear a voice say from the corner.
-CECE! I excitedly shout running towards my sister to hug her.
I wasn't expecting her to be here, she told me she was still in Paris with Bentley and Jake.
I guess today I get a surprise too.
As everyone talks, eat and play around I pull Courtney to the side.
-HI MAMA Courtney says showing me that toothless smile again.
-HEY BABY GIRL ARE YOU READY? I ask her.
-MHM Courtney hums eating her blueberry cupcake.
I give her a small hug before lightly patting her butt so she can walk over to Emily.
I sit back and watch as my daughter works her magic.
-HI MOMMY Courtney quips. LOOK AT MY BLUE LIPS she excitedly says puckering her lips so Emily can see.
Emily laughs and the begin to walk and talk.
Pam then winks at me and hands me Emily's grandmothers ring.
-GOOD LUCK My mom and Pam says in unison.
I smile and pick up the twins to put them down in their walkers.
I place the velvet red box in Dylan's hand knowing that Emily will come over and feed them soon.
Just as a i thought.
Emily is making her way back over to to babies.
-ALS CAN YOU FEED COREY WHILE I FEED DYLAN? She questions.
I already fed the both of them but it's all apart of the plan.
-ALRIGHT HERE YOU GO Emily coos trying to feed Dylan.
Dylan turns his head and gurgles a little.
-YEAH IS THAT A NO? YOU DON'T LIKE PEAS, IT'S AWFUL ISN'T IT? Emily questions him as if he'll answer back.
Just as I see her pick up the box sitting in Dylan's lap I walk up behind her.
Wayne motions for the room to quiet down and I begin when Emily opens the box.
-THIS IS MY GRANDMOTHERS RING Emily says staring from the ring back to me.
-I HAD THIS WHOLE ROMANTIC PROPOSAL PLANNED BEFORE YOU PROPOSED TO ME BUT YOU BEAT ME TO IT AND IT DIDN'T INCLUDE A PUG SWEATSHIRT BUT I GUESS I'LL JUST WING IT I say tearing up already.
-YOU WERE GONNA PROPOSE TO ME? Emily questions.
I slowly take the box from her hands and hold it in mine.
-WELL I'M STILL TRYING TO SINCE I NEVER DID SO I quip removing the ring from the box.
I let out an audible gulp and begin.
-WHEN I WAS AT MY MOST LONELY AND UNHAPPY AND ANGRY PLACE YOU LOVED ME, AND WHEN I WAS AN UGLY HUMAN BEING YOU SAW A BEAUTIFUL SOUL. YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE BECAUSE YOU SEE THE GOOD IN IT, AND YOU MAKE ME A BETTER WOMAN BECAUSE YOU SEARCHED FOR ONE I say trying to hold back the tears and avoid the lump forming in my throat.
By now Emily's eyes are filled with tears.
I smile to myself before continuing.
-DO YOU PROMISE TO DO THAT EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES? I ask.
Emily nods her head before replying.
-YES she breathlessly says and smiles.
I let out a small chuckle and place the ring on her finger now holding her hand.
-I LOVE YOU I sweetly say.
Emily's grin grows two times bigger before she responds.
-I LOVE YOU TOO she says still crying and pulls me in for a kiss.
We pull apart only to get together again for a hug.
-BOO! YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED Hanna yells.
-YEAH SAVE SOME FOR US Spencer says holding Aria's hand.
We all laugh and Courtney runs over to us.
-MAMA DID SHE SAY YES Courtney whispers while covering her mouth.
Emily laughs and picks her up.
-I SAID YES ALREADY BUG YOU DON'T HAVE TO WHISPER Emily states.
I pick up the twins and we form a DiLaurentis - Fields family hug.
-BEST BIRTHDAY EVER Emily mumbles before kissing me again. I LOVE YOU KIDDOS she adds kissing Courtney, Corey and Dylan's cheeks.
Everyone continues to party and so do we.

Alrighty so next chapter I have a surprise for you kiddies 🤗
Enjoyyyy
-D